Goodbye to ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
You guys were awesome. Loved talking football with you guys. While losing me is no big deal, I will miss you guys. With the team moving I'll have a hard time cheering for a team owned by Kroenke and ran by Demoff. I may be back, I may not. Thank you guys so much for making things fun. Good luck in the future!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We'll be here for all of our Brethren whenever the time is right.

The Horns have a way of getting into your blood.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys were awesome. Loved talking football with you guys. While losing me is no big deal, I will miss you guys. With the team moving I'll have a hard time cheering for a team owned by Kroenke and ran by Demoff. I may be back, I may not. Thank you guys so much for making things fun. Good luck in the future!
Hope you come back man. Been great talking ball with ya

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good luck, man. Hopefully, if you find a new team, they offer a few more wins.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Demoff has been great. I don't know how you could have a problem with him but come back to us in your own time.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I feel the same way.:cry: i don't know if we will be able to get the Ram's games on TV without buying them from the NFL:poop: and there is no way in hell that I'll do that now!:mad:
They'll probably force the Chiefs on us again, Oh well, at least they are in the playoffs.:puke:

So long all!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hang in there FRO. Really hope to see you back here buddy. Crazy emotions right now for all concerned.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'll miss you on here man.

fancents86

Starter
I'll be leaving my support behind as well, but I will keep coming back here to shoot the shyt with you guys. Supporting this site does not support Kroenke's or goodells pockets.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hope you'll be back after a breather. You're always welcome here.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I feel the same way.:cry: i don't know if we will be able to get the Ram's games on TV without buying them from the NFL:poop: and there is no way in hell that I'll do that now!:mad:
They'll probably force the Chiefs on us again, Oh well, at least they are in the playoffs.:puke:

So long all!

Do what I do. $25 dollars in bitcoin to NFL2go.com gets you all games from preseason to Superbowl in HD. Plus you get the all 22 film.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Hell, when the Rams left LA, my "hiatus", better known as "Freak those Freakin Rams" followed by a whole string of very un-Christian words... lasted for more than about 4 years. I mean they move to St. Louis and then win 5 straight after being doormats in Anaheim? I know Gene Autry couldn't stand Georgia Frontiere, but good grief... But prior to the '99 season, I just couldn't stay away anymore.

So, when some of us who came to the Rams when they were in LA (none of us are old enough to have started as Cleveland Rams fans...LOL) had to watch them leave (and it was a very messy extrication), there was tons of hurt feelings and the acrimony was tangible.

I wanna echo what Selassie said. Owners stink. On ice. There are only a few good ones and even then, I dunno that I'd lionize any of them other than maybe the Rooneys and the Maras. But the team and more importantly... the people, the Rams fans here... will be here.

Take your time. It took me four years, so I'm the LAST person who would try to rush anyone.

Lastly, all the feelings are appropriate, whatever they may be. It's just important that we take care of one another while we experience all these feelings.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hell, when the Rams left LA, my "hiatus", better known as "Freak those Freakin Rams" followed by a whole string of very un-Christian words... lasted for more than about 4 years. I mean they move to St. Louis and then win 5 straight after being doormats in Anaheim? I know Gene Autry couldn't stand Georgia Frontiere, but good grief... But prior to the '99 season, I just couldn't stay away anymore.

So, when some of us who came to the Rams when they were in LA (none of us are old enough to have started as Cleveland Rams fans...LOL) had to watch them leave (and it was a very messy extrication), there was tons of hurt feelings and the acrimony was tangible.

I wanna echo what Selassie said. Owners stink. On ice. There are only a few good ones and even then, I dunno that I'd lionize any of them other than maybe the Rooneys and the Maras. But the team and more importantly... the people, the Rams fans here... will be here.

Take your time. It took me four years, so I'm the LAST person who would try to rush anyone.

Lastly, all the feelings are appropriate, whatever they may be. It's just important that we take care of one another while we experience all these feelings.

Eloquently said, as always... Mac.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Give it some time guys.
Unfortunately most of us in St Louis have seen this coming since Kroenke took over the team. I stuck around hoping my gut and all other evidence was wrong. This decision isn't based off reaction. It's premeditated. I'm not even sure if I'll follow the NFL anymore.

As far as the previous poster wanting to know what Demoff had to do with anything, the guy clearly lied to us in St Louis. Said don't listen to the noise. Said it was no big deal that Stan bought the land. Was it his job to lie? Yes. Does that make it acceptable to me? Absolutely not.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I wanna echo what Selassie said. Owners stink. On ice. There are only a few good ones and even then, I dunno that I'd lionize any of them other than maybe the Rooneys and the Maras.

Add Jerry Richardson. One of the few that actually acknowledge s the hard work put in by St. Louis.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thank you. Feel bad we took your team in 95'. NFL screwed up by giving Jacksonville a expansion team over us. We are still paying the price for that move. The NFL is done in St Louis. I'm not sure I want a team. The Rams were my team. Kroenke and the NFL ruined it for me.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Unfortunately most of us in St Louis have seen this coming since Kroenke took over the team. I stuck around hoping my gut and all other evidence was wrong. This decision isn't based off reaction. It's premeditated. I'm not even sure if I'll follow the NFL anymore.

As far as the previous poster wanting to know what Demoff had to do with anything, the guy clearly lied to us in St Louis. Said don't listen to the noise. Said it was no big deal that Stan bought the land. Was it his job to lie? Yes. Does that make it acceptable to me? Absolutely not.
I still hope you change your mind.