Good Teams Overcome

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
1. Mistakes; 2 killer fumbles

2. Bad Calls: Sherman PI in end zone; Quinn PF??; why no PF call on Marquis fair catch??

Great start!!!!!!!!!!!

We lose this game last year, or the year before, or the year before that.....

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
My thoughts exactly. After the Pead fumble I was prepping my self to keep it cool for the family....I was convinced we'd lost. What a game. And what a great thread title. Wish I was there with the boys.
Go Rams!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Beating the defending conference champ despite a minus-2 turnover disadvantage is ridiculously great.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Well, hopefully the next game the score reflects the game. Rams really outplayed them today. Kind of a shame they had to win the way they did. I will take it though!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Agreed. In the live chat I was talking about this - the need to overcome adversity because we really had some tough calls today - bad officiating and some bonehead plays but we overcame. That for the first time in the Jeff Fisher era looked to me lke a team that really can compete and go deep into the post-season.

jap

Legend
Starting to win ugly is the sign of a team turning the corner . . . and this was, indeed, an ugly win.

I can't wait until I see the Gurley Express consistently moving the pile 4-5 yards like Eric Dickerson used to. Or having Gurley be so effective, the D is forced to put eight men in the box to contain him, leaving Tavon, Quickie, Studman, or Kenny on an island with some hapless DB. Let Gurley and Foles take turns making big plays early, racking up sizable Horn leads, then let the Gurley Express control the clock 'til time runs out.

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This posts says it all to me...

The difference between the past years and today.

When the Rams were down, it just had a different "feeling" to me. Like they might come back.

Onto Washington... need to bring home a more solid victory. Washington is no Seattle (at least based on recent history).