Good Pre-Draft Story on DGB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12782255/can-dorial-green-beckham-trusted

What I find most fascinating about these things are scouts or execs who call out kids like they know them. Not only call them out, but call them out to the media. Though, it really shows when those same people don't want their names attached to such statements.

Anyway, intriguing read. Reading about his past, you can't help but want him to improve himself as a man on and particularly off the field.

All world talent. Too many guys have let that talent waste because of really shitty life-choices.

Hopefully his are gone. I'd take him in the 1st after a trade-down if he 100% convinced me of a REAL change.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Heard him say the other day on TV that he felt like he let his hometown down. Maybe we should give him the chance to make up for that.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If Winston can go #1 overall, DGB could go in the 1st round as well.

I would be surprised if he got past the Pats.

Last edited: