Good News!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

beej

Rookie
Mike Greenberg from Mike and Mike show just said that the SeaHawks are unbeatable and the best team in the NFL. I enjoy listening to their show a lot but I always bet against every prediction he makes. LOL

Rams win on Sunday! GO RAMS!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mike Greenberg from Mike and Mike show just said that the SeaHawks are unbeatable and the best team in the NFL. I enjoy listening to their show a lot but I always bet against every prediction he makes. LOL

lol. It is a good sign when he says things like that.
I'd be more worried if he picked the Rams. Dude is almost never right about these things.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Mike Greenberger: Rams have no chance!
3329956530_84c8613816.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron

That is good news. Mike Greenberg pretty much epitomizes ESPN buzzword, these we're picking these guys because they were good last year, never actually research the teams, only take the thinnest glance at the thing you're talking about culture.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
He's one of the most annoying people on TV. Can't stand to listen to that guy.

beej

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol. It is a good sign when he says things like that.
I'd be more worried if he picked the Rams. Dude is almost never right about these things.
Last year he picked us to go to the playoffs. I started a thread called the Kiss of death because of it. We lost the first 4 games. then he said that we were awful and that he was wrong about the rams, and we started winning. LOL!

the man could declare gravity to be true and water would start running up hill. LOL