Good news on the injury front

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
Excellent, I'm just so glad we have Chris back. Such a leader on this young team.

Irish

Starter
I take that to mean that Joyner is practicing as well? Unfortunately for him, the play of TruJo, JJ, and Gaines as well as the ascension of our safeties and the addition of Barron really put him at a disadvantage in getting playing time. Would you really mess with any of the defensive backfield at this point?

RamzFanz

Damnit
I take that to mean that Joyner is practicing as well? Unfortunately for him, the play of TruJo, JJ, and Gaines as well as the ascension of our safeties and the addition of Barron really put him at a disadvantage in getting playing time. Would you really mess with any of the defensive backfield at this point?

Maybe to keep players fresh?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If the entire 53 man roster was practicing without anyone being on IR and replaced, I'd wonder what happened to the Rams, and who this team I was watching was.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Joyner was fine last week, he was a healthy scratch. Don't think they're going to mess with the team at this point.