good news for me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So today I had a flight booked to Pittsburgh for work. I was bummed about not being home for the biggest Rams game in 17 years. My wife thought ordering a throwback jersey for me to wear on Sunday would help me feel better, but it hadnt arrived before my scheduled departure.
Well thanks to the terrible weather my flight was postponed just long enough that on our way out the door, the mail finally arrived. We tossed it in the car and I unwrapped them like a kid on Christmas morning.

My new Goff home throwback, my daughters home Hekker and my wifes Donald jerseys:

20190131_145406.jpg

20190131_145458.jpg

20190131_145558.jpg
Theirs were supposed to be throwbacks too but it's still cool. Just gotta get others now.

I still have to go to Pittsburgh and I will only get to give the game only so much attention - but thanks to this polar vortex crap, at least I will still feel connected to our team in this beautiful bright blue and yellow jersey...

Attachments

• 20190131_145558.jpg
    20190131_145558.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
(in my best Soup Nazi voice)...

NO good news for you!!
YOU'RE "Bad News"!!!!
:LOL:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Lucky you! I ordered one for my son and I wanted it today so he could wear it to school tomorrow (Friday). It didn’t make it.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lucky you! I ordered one for my son and I wanted it today so he could wear it to school tomorrow (Friday). It didn’t make it.

Well dang... hopefully he can wear it on Monday as a fan of the champs!

IE Rams

Pro Bowler

My 8th grader has your boy’s back. He’s wearing his color rush Gurley and Rams beanie to school tomorrow. :rockon:

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Awesome for your family!

I wore my Rams pull over top to our National Sales Meeting last week

…..

Legend
That’s great!

I was looking for a J Youngblood this week. Found 1 decent Mitchell Ness on eBay but I needed overnight shipping.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My next jerseys are going to be the stitched variant.