Good news for all those in the vicinity of a chronic farter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/24/fart-filtering-underwear_n_4156400.html

Fart Filtering Underwear Said To Neutralize Stink Of Passing Gas
By Ron Dicker

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCmSa8v7ahc

Keep cutting the cheese, America.

A British line of fart-filtering underwear is doing big business, and it has the United States to thank for it.

“Americans are making up the majority of our sales at the moment,” Shreddies spokeswoman Ianthe Betts-Clarke told The Huffington Post.

Since word about the odor-neutralizing Shreddies passed through the Internet a few days ago, the company has experienced a 400 percent increase in orders over all, Betts-Clarke estimated.

Shreddies weaves a carbon cloth called Zorflex into its rear panel. Betts-Clarke says it can squash the smell of “200 times the average flatulence emission.” (Shreddies apparently hasn’t met my Aunt Edna.)

In 2008, the company began to serve customers with digestive-tract woes but branched out. “It’s a product for everybody, because everyone farts,” Betts-Clarke explained.

Men’s boxer briefs cost between $39 and $45, while women’s panties are about $31 to $34.

A product called the Flat-D Flatulence Deodorizer is also on the market. It’s an activated charcoal cloth pad that tapes to the inside of briefs to mask the stink.

Imagine your silent but deadly farts now just silent.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I need to get some fart drawers for this miniature dachshund ripping them next to me.:sick:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Why fart and waste it, when you can burp and taste it?

Someone had to write it...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I just shove a dryer sheet down the back of my pants, it's a lot less expensive.

~lyser

Rookie
Motherfucker! I had that idea like 20 years ago! I figured it would never work out and I feared backlash from over eager farters that unwittingly became sharters.

Also, in 1995, a very good friend proposed to me that we go in partners on an internet grocery delivery business. I told her that was a fucking stupid idea and that nobody would ever order their groceries online. She was properly shamed for her ignorance and never mentioned it again. Of course, a few years later people that invested in a company that delivered groceries via online orders became millionaires during the .com boom.