Good news about the Rams!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • They STILL have a longshot at the playoffs if they win out. Not like @-X- long, like Holmes long (white guys only).
  • The D and ST are STILL badass. They will score again...sometime soon...maybe more than once this season.
  • Fisher has to be done playing for the tie or last second win by swirling wind 53 yard field goals...:rant:...OK, maybe no he isn't, but he COULD be.
  • It's possible that we go to cinci and they forfeit from food poisoning or dick punches.
Any possibility Rams win this week? I just can't find it.

BUT if they win this week, they could win out and even squeak into the playoffs. (y)

If not...maybe better than 8-8?

Last edited:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
We have to learn how to score TDs first, ohh wait, convert on 3rd downs, ohh wait pass the ball to the WRs first, ohh wait, protect the passer... too many things to fix I'm afraid

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The good news is that they only play 1 game of week. I don't think I could deal with this let down multiple times a week.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
At this point it would take a miracle for the Rams to get win number five this year and I doubt that they can do it.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
do we want to win out though ?? im never fn of tanking the season EVER but If by some miracle we made the payoffs chances are with this offense we are one and don ...and I think we need a shot at a QB In the draft

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Dang. I thought you had actual good news about the Rams. Like they found their balls, or sonething like that.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
There's only 6 more weeks that we have to watch this team for...well this year at least :(

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The good news is that they only play 1 game of week. I don't think I could deal with this let down multiple times a week.
Well look at it this way, if they played 2x in a week we might actually see them score 20 points (in total)

Psycho_X

Legend
With the shape of our o-line I am just hoping we don't lose to the damn Whiners to end the season. Every other game I see us losing at this point. Even the Lions and Buccaneer games no longer look like wins to me because they've done nothing but play better and us worse for the last 4 weeks.

Seriously, I'm scared for that Thursday night game. We're going to hit the field in all canary yellow uniforms from toe to neck and we're going to get beat by a rookie QB and be the laughing stock of the NFL on national tv. I'm sick of being embarrassed by this team.

Schmitzer

UDFA
My goal for the remainder of the season is to have it end without a Gurley injury. I hope he sits in the SF game, their turf is awful

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If these Rams hold true to form, they should beat the Bengals.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
With the shape of our o-line I am just hoping we don't lose to the damn Whiners to end the season. Every other game I see us losing at this point. Even the Lions and Buccaneer games no longer look like wins to me because they've done nothing but play better and us worse for the last 4 weeks.

Seriously, I'm scared for that Thursday night game. We're going to hit the field in all canary yellow uniforms from toe to neck and we're going to get beat by a rookie QB and be the laughing stock of the NFL on national tv. I'm sick of being embarrassed by this team.
While I understand your rationale ... we have to beat the Lions.

I would trade a win to the Sea Chickens and the Sixty Niners both just to see the butt hurt on the faces of certain co-workers from and still in the city of Detoilet if they were thrashed hard and ugly from behind with a splintered broom stick by none other than the lowly St. Louis Rams.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While I understand your rationale ... we have to beat the Lions.

I would trade a win to the Sea Chickens and the Sixty Niners both just to see the butt hurt on the faces of certain co-workers from and still in the city of Detoilet if they were thrashed hard and ugly from behind with a splintered broom stick by none other than the lowly St. Louis Rams.
Wow!

What? Did you buy city bonds or something?
:ROFLMAO:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Wow!

What? Did you buy city bonds or something?
:ROFLMAO:
LOL, nice dig on Detoilet. But no, that city houses a satellite office for our upper level management.

As if I needed to say more, when talking about the Ravens game, a certain literal cast off from that office grew a tremendously smug smile and asked that loss wasn't what I expected.

I would expect that from a bandwagon Chicken Littles fan, but not from someone who wishes he was still in Michigan.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
10-6 it is.

Somebody on this team (don't care who) needs to hold a Come to Jesus meeting away from the coaches.
Those typically have good results.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice and positive Fanzy me old mucker, I like that. The Rams have got to realise that I've still got my curry bet on the go and we need to be better than one of the Dolphins or the Saints come the end of the regular season. I'm not so confident at the minute. Help me out with this Fanz please, allay my fears!

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
10-6 it is.

Somebody on this team (don't care who) needs to hold a Come to Jesus meeting away from the coaches.
Those typically have good results.

I think the team needs to hold a team meeting with Fisher and tell him to grow a pair of balls and stop
playing close games like he's a scared bitch.Play games to win.I've never seen any team go into a shell like we do when we get a little
bit of a lead."O.K. boys we have a lead. I want to shut this thing down.let's hold hands and pray they don't catch up."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think the team needs to hold a team meeting with Fisher and tell him to grow a pair of balls and stop
playing close games like he's a scared bitch.Play games to win.I've never seen any team go into a shell like we do when we get a little
bit of a lead."O.K. boys we have a lead I want to shut this thing down.let's hold hands and pray they don't catch up."
I think that's a stupid idea. Not that you're stupid, but the idea.

It's stupid.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I think that's a stupid idea. Not that you're stupid, but the idea.

It's stupid.
whats stupid is crawling up in a shell and coaching not to lose instead of coaching to win.