Good Morning Football Talks Goff's Performance

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Basically .. Goff did well ... The Loss is really because of the Rams Play calling!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Basically .. Goff did well ... The Loss is really because of the Rams Play calling!!!

Yes this take it slow mentality is maddening. If they score one more touchdown they win. They had three quarters to do that. Goff's long ball was not there though. Maybe that caused the coaches to dial it back. Who knows.

Through this whole 'fire Fisher' season I have been apprehensive in fear that the Rams will lose something on defense if Fisher goes. But damn, this offense is so bad that I think something has to give, even if it means firing coaches means that the team will lose more defensive free agents down the road. There is no balance on this team at all.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes this take it slow mentality is maddening. If they score one more touchdown they win. They had three quarters to do that. Goff's long ball was not there though. Maybe that caused the coaches to dial it back. Who knows.

Through this whole 'fire Fisher' season I have been apprehensive in fear that the Rams will lose something on defense if Fisher goes. But damn, this offense is so bad that I think something has to give, even if it means firing coaches means that the team will lose more defensive free agents down the road. There is no balance on this team at all.
This is Troubling, but I think IF the Rams can keep Williams as our DC the Rams will be fine!(y)
Who know's maybe IF we make Williams our HC and Singletary our DC that would work!!:Do_O

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
About what I expected from the Morning crew......

Failed to mention that he had 5 & 6 pass rushers on every play, in his face. Play calling did him one favor, get the ball out quick.

You know, how teams operate against the Rams pass rush.

Better pass pro and Goff gets to do what he do!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

We have a lot of talent on defense, I would hope a new coach could still get good results. Maybe we wouldn't have as many penalties if we had a staff that didn't have a bad reputation of being dirty, like Fisher and Williams.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We have a lot of talent on defense, I would hope a new coach could still get good results. Maybe we wouldn't have as many penalties if we had a staff that didn't have a bad reputation of being dirty, like Fisher and Williams.
I say " Let all 31 other Teams, think we are Dirty, Nasty, Mean MF's and Fear Playing us because of it!!" I sure Deacon Jones didn't worry about It!!:snicker::shades:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And being an undisciplined team.
I can not call a Defence that has played the way it has for the past few weeks "Undisciplined" Look at the way Williams has them 'clicking'!! and the Offence is really starting to open up holes for Gurley! That takes Team work!!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I say " Let all 31 other Teams, think we are Dirty, Nasty, Mean MF's and Fear Playing us because of it!!" I sure Deacon Jones didn't worry about It!!:snicker::shades:
It's great that other teams fear playing us, the bad part is the officials watch us a lot closer and we get penalties that other teams don't. Another problem is the lack of discipline displayed by our players. When the game gets to crunch time, other teams know our players will lose control and can be baited into game changing mistakes, just like yesterday.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
other teams know our players will lose control and can be baited into game changing mistakes, just like yesterday.
I just don't think this is True, or anaccurate description of what happened yesterday! JMHO

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't think this is True, or anaccurate description of what happened yesterday! JMHO
Maybe my memory is bad, but I seem to recall an unnecessary roughness call on Ogletree in their first TD drive and a roughing the QB call on the last drive. Two 15 yard penalties in the last 4 minutes with the game on the line. Seems like this happens quite often, but maybe it's not a discipline problem.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
The thing is our Defense isn't losing us games. The only reason why we were in that game yesterday is because of our Defense. Other than the drive where Gurely scored our Offense was just pathetic. They gave them plenty of chances to score and we once again, did nothing with it. I'd love to keep Williams on our D but we'll just have to wait to see how this shakes out.