Good Morning Everybody!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

diggity

Rookie
Here's to a GREAT draft that starts with a Richardson pick!!!
GO RAMS!!!!!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I hope you get your wish Diggs , but I just don't see him still being there @ 6.

Enjoy some of those horrible thick beers while you watch.
Cheers!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cheers to you as well Diggs.

And yo King - Guiness is technically a light beer. It only has 125 calories per 12oz. That's just a few more than Bud Light. It is also made primarily with pale malts.

Might have to pour me one just for the draft. Of course, I haven't even had one since our Nitro Chocolate Stout began to pour.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Cheers, Diggs! I would be happy with Richardson, Blackmon, Claiborne, or Kalil. I'm more interested in seeing what we do in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.\This is gonna be a great draft and a great season!
I've got Guiness, Bud Light, and Jack Daniels ready to go for the next three days.

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Afternoon, Honcho!

Wouldn't be upset with a Richardson pick, but I wouldn't necessarily count on it.

Either way, enjoy your day Diggs.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thanks for the calorie info on the Guinness 503, I was completely unaware of how "lite" it is....

The only thing I really know about Guinness is that it tastes like shit. :sly:
I hope you guys enjoy it though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
Thanks for the calorie info on the Guinness 503, I was completely unaware of how "lite" it is....

:hahaha:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hey, Diggs. Nice of you to drop by and greet the rest of us.

Richardson would be a nice get for us, I have to admit.

Go, Rams!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Selassie I said:

I'll second that. Touche man. :hahaha:

had

Rookie
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Selassie I said:

The only thing I really know about Guinness is that it tastes like shyte. :sly:

I would just like to say that Guinness stout, served cold, proper, in a pint glass, is a beautiful thing. Certainly not shyte.

How dare you.

PhxRam

had said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Selassie I said:

I would just like to say that Guinness stout, served cold, proper, in a pint glass, is a beautiful thing. Certainly not shyte.

How dare you.

Is served cold the proper method of serving it?

had

Rookie
PhxRam said:
had said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Selassie I said:

How dare you.

To be honest, I don't know how the original Irish would have served it. But it's proper ice cold -- if you buy it in a store, buy the cans, with the widgets that make that cascade action in the glass, and serve it cold.

Submit

bluecoconuts

Legend
had said:
PhxRam said:
had said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Selassie I said:

How dare you.

To be honest, I don't know how the original Irish would have served it. But it's proper ice cold -- if you buy it in a store, buy the cans, with the widgets that make that cascade action in the glass, and serve it cold.

Submit

In Ireland the traditional way is half and half. Two bottles, one chilled one room temperature. Pour half the glass with the chilled first (tip the glass of course for minimum head), and then pour the remainder of the glass with the room temperature (allow there to be more head for this one) and there you go. The proper way to get it done in Ireland!

Although you can get chilled of course. If you get it off the factory line it's room temperature though, personally I think that's better, but that's what I'm used to.

Actually I usually drink Smithwick's over Guinness... And then I like Harp if I feel like a Lager, it does the trick.

Man I need to go back home to get a proper beer at a pub again... You can import them into the states, but it's just not the same.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Aw, man...I missed the chat room last night. Did anyone comment on how hot Matt Kalil's mom is?!?

Hopefully there'll be some action in the chat room tonight and/or tomorrow.

BTW -- did I mention that Matt Kalil's mom is HOT?!?

(she's the one in red):
628x471.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good eye Happy Noodle :mrgreen:

The mom is the one in the red dress I assume. MILF potential , but I was way more interested in the chocha with the orange skirt or whatever it is... looks like his sister. I was locked onto her last night for sho :sly:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Selassie I said:
Good eye Happy Noodle :mrgreen:

The mom is the one in the red dress I assume. MILF potential , but I was way more interested in the chocha with the orange skirt or whatever it is... looks like his sister. I was locked onto her last night for sho :sly:

Yup -- mom's in the red dress, and she's got it going on!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Such an overused term, and slightly vulgar, but whatever.

MILF

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
Pardon my French :p
Pas de problème, mon ami. :ww: I was actually agreeing with you.

diggity

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Selassie I said:
Pardon my French :p
Pas de problème, mon ami. :ww: I was actually agreeing with you.

X...
I am in total "AWE" of this sig pic!
The "Dude" definitely does ...abide!
GO RAMS!!!!!!!