Good luck from a Saints friend!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Guido
Hey guys and gals! It's been awhile, but I'm back. I have to say I really like your chance to come into the ATL and leave with a victory. The Falcons' OL is in total disarray. The DL can't bring pressure of their own and their blitzes only open the receivers that much more. I must say that their rookie CB's looked very good on the defensive side, but their receiving corps is so beat up that they are scouring the streets for warm bodies. Neither Roddy White or Julio Jones practiced today and the future HOF'er, Gonzo, looked pedestrian in game one. That's what you get when you pull the "diva" card and hold out of the off-season work.

Be positive! I see 2-0 on your horizon.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
AsylumGuido said:
Hey guys and gals! It's been awhile, but I'm back. I have to say I really like your chance to come into the ATL and leave with a victory. The Falcons' OL is in total disarray. The DL can't bring pressure of their own and their blitzes only open the receivers that much more. I must say that their rookie CB's looked very good on the defensive side, but their receiving corps is so beat up that they are scouring the streets for warm bodies. Neither Roddy White or Julio Jones practiced today and the future HOF'er, Gonzo, looked pedestrian in game one. That's what you get when you pull the "diva" card and hold out of the off-season work.

Guido!!!!

How you doing?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hey Guido! Thanks for the vote of confidence. I feel good about this game also but it is the NFL and I hope the Rams come in pumped and not too confident about the Falcons state of affairs.

Name
Guido
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
AsylumGuido said:

Guido!!!!

How you doing?

Doing good. Staying very busy. Just got back from a two week trip to Italy, Greece and Turkey, so I am a bit behind get back into the regular season swing. Had to come by and visit here, of course, among the very first.

Name
Guido
Ramhusker said:
Hey Guido! Thanks for the vote of confidence. I feel good about this game also but it is the NFL and I hope the Rams come in pumped and not too confident about the Falcons state of affairs.

I sure that is exactly what their state of mind will be. As fans we have the luxury of thinking what ever we wish, and counter to some extreme beliefs, it will have no affect on the outcome of the game ... knock on wood.

Name
Guido
Okay, where the heck is that very subdued member known as Selassie that has provided me so much fun around here?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
AsylumGuido said:
Okay, where the heck is that very subdued member known as Selassie that has provided me so much fun around here?

He maybe smokem piece pipe un mees dis thread mon. Where ya at king?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Faceplant said:
AsylumGuido said:

He maybe smokem piece pipe un mees dis thread mon. Where ya at king?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Eh. He'll show up at some point I'm sure. Good to see you around Guido. Hope you're right about Sunday's game. Was kinda hoping the game against your Aints was going to be in your neck of the woods. My wife really wants to get back there and that would have been a pretty good combo.

Take care man. Looking forward to the back and forth when our teams meet up.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
AsylumGuido said:
brokeu91 said:
AsylumGuido said:

Guido!!!!

How you doing?

Doing good. Staying very busy. Just got back from a two week trip to Italy, Greece and Turkey, so I am a bit behind get back into the regular season swing. Had to come by and visit here, of course, among the very first.
That's awesome, my fiance and myself were thinking about going on a trip to that area for our honeymoon. Where did you go? Would you recommend it?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
AsylumGuido said:

Sup Sarducci

Hope your saints can throttle the debacle down in tampon. Who knows, Freeman didn't show up for the team pic this week,,, maybe he won't show up for the game either.

There actually are a select few teams that I despise more than yours... the fucs being one of them. So I Good Luck this Sunday.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
AsylumGuido said:

Sup Sarducci

Hope your saints can throttle the debacle down in tampon. Who knows, Freeman didn't show up for the team pic this week,,, maybe he won't show up for the game either.

There actually are a select few teams that I despise more than yours... the fucs being one of them. So I Good Luck this Sunday.

If he doesn't ,I'll lay odds he's gone Dale Mabry :hehe: