Good job! ... Good effort!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BigRamFan said:
Mark me down as a 70/30 3&6 hybrid. As for the female fan thing, I used to think the same way. In fact my ex-wife was a female can that actually knew something about the game. The problems were:

1. She's a bitch!
2. ...and even more damaging is a cowboy fan. I' d much rather hear a woman watching a football game scream "kick a home run" than "go cowboys"! :cheese:
lol. That's some funny shit right there. :sly:

Anonymous

BigRamFan said:
Mark me down as a 70/30 3&6 hybrid. As for the female fan thing, I used to think the same way. In fact my ex-wife was a female can that actually knew something about the game. The problems were:

1. She's a bitch!
2. ...and even more damaging is a cowboy fan. I' d much rather hear a woman watching a football game scream "kick a home run" than "go cowboys"! :cheese:

My spouse enjoys games and she follows the Rams with me.

She's very intuitive about a lot of things but has a lot of questions.

Lots of questions.

<tivo pause> (she has the remote)

"why would they run on that play?"

me: "blah blah blah."

"Okay." <game back>

<tivo pause>

"is that long for a field goal?"

etc.

steferfootball

Starter
zn said:
BigRamFan said:

1. She's a bitch!

Lots of questions.

"Okay." <game back>

<tivo pause>

etc.
I find that annoying. I don't have a wife, but still annoying.

Then again the questions I get are more along the lines of "Why did they just punt a field goal" right after a kickoff.

And of course, every dropped pass is a fumble...ect.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
steferfootball said:
zn said:
BigRamFan said:

1. She's a bitch!

Lots of questions.

"Okay." <game back>

<tivo pause>

etc.
I find that annoying. I don't have a wife, but still annoying.

Then again the questions I get are more along the lines of "Why did they just punt a field goal" right after a kickoff.

At least she's trying Brother! My current is the same way but, never really watched the game before. But, she is getting her first Ram gear this year to wear to the FL games against the fins and the bucs.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
My wife hasn't watched a Rams game with me since Superbowl 36. She took that one harder than I did somehow and wouldn't shut up after that horrible, horrible game. Ended up costing me a windshield.......

steferfootball

Starter
BigRamFan said:
steferfootball said:

At least she's trying Brother! My current is the same way but, never really watched the game before. But, she is getting her first Ram gear this year to wear to the FL games against the fins and the bucs.
It is terrible when I am mad at Brandon Gibson for dropping yet another pass, and hear "FUMBLE!!!!1!!!!"

When I first started watching football I didn't ask questions like this....perhaps I should get them plaing madden first. :lmao:

Faceplant said:
My wife hasn't watched a Rams game with me since Superbowl 36. She took that one harder than I did somehow and wouldn't shut up after that horrible, horrible game. Ended up costing me a windshield.......
This is a situation where women's intuition worked. You can tell her she didn't miss much.