Good info on some of the young guys impressing thus far in camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I’m not crazy about a lighter LBer package, but they may not have much of a choice. If the Rams can get an early, big lead it’s a moot point. But I’ve seen enough of the Niners receivers blocking the Rams run defense on running plays to not want Rapp or Warner as linebackers playing the run.

I’ve never been crazy about the Rapp pick if you recall. Taking a box safety in the end of round two is bad value unless your talking about a much better strong safety. Rapp is too limited.
Yeah I swear it's so irritating to watch the 9ers defense. They find these ILBs who kill it, whether it was Bowman of yesteryear or Warner of recent fame. Watching their defense last year Warner played out of his mind against us. Some of the best film I can recall watching an ILB.

Either way from where I sit in the cheap seats it seems to me that we're loaded at safety and not so much at WILB. Would like to be wrong there but we're probably gonna be in a lot of sub packages anyway. :cheers2:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Ok Just a tip, CoachAllred.

Copying and pasting articles from a paywall (subscription) site is considered not only a breach of etiquette, but is downright illegal.
I always thought of Allred as a bit of a rebel.