Good Game Rams!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SamMills51

UDFA
Honestly, good defensive game. Two strong fronts going against each other. Although few takeaways were recorded, so many sacks and pressures kept giving both QBs headaches

Cam faced maybe the best DT in football, and a strong front as it is. His passer rating last year dropped by a staggering 53 points under pressure, so that explains many of his inaccurate throws.

However, if Shula hadn't realized that short passes/slants/screens worked, then we'd be in even more trouble. There's a huge change in the offense, as there's less of those big, long developing plays that plagued us against pass rushing defenses. Shula adapted surprisingly, even amid all his horrid calls. That was a bright spot.

Of course, our OLine drastically missed Oher and Kalil as our backups got abused by your front. Your defense, when healthy, is formidable, and that can take you places, even with your 3-5 record.

Your offense has potential. Got some talented WRs and a once in a generation type of RB, but you need an O-Line. Even with how solid the Panthers front is, that OLine needs work.

I think Goff would help spark life in your offense, and he definitely should start as soon as next week.

Your season isn't exactly over. Cardinals aren't playing too hot lately, Seahawks have an OLine worse than yours and Russell isn't too healthy, and the 49ers suck. You could win it on defense alone, and there's a lot of potential there.

Anyhow good game. Got worried at the last second, but we pulled through somehow. Good classy fans, amid some of my trash talking. Good luck in all future games!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
raw

lol. J/K. It's been good having you.
I'm not congratulating you though, so put your freaking hand back in your pocket.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Shitty game by both teams, your team played less shitty and did enough to win. Gratz to you guys. Both Qb's missed on wide open td's. Both O-lines played bad. Your team made more plays than us. Ugly game but your guys were less ugly. Glad no bad injuries or bad fights this time. Best of luck the rest of the year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good luck to y'all. My reason to hate the Panthers is in Pittsburgh. I like Cam. Hope y'all turn it around this year.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah... not going to stick my paw out either. I don't see the kitty cats going deep in the playoffs as it took a very pathetic offensive showing on our part to get you this win. Still - a win is a win.

I will say though that it was fun having you around as a good enemy poster. You represented well and didn't come here to try to troll. Stop by any time.

Cheers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can't play the Rams every week, unfortunately. Best of luck.