Good, Bad & The Ugly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Good:

- Whiner lose big at home
- Rams still in 2nd place in NFCW
- Aldon Smith suspended indefinitely

Bad:

- Rams lose
- No 4th qtr rally

Ugly:

- ROD Chat room

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Ugly:

- ROD Chat room

lol Kinda sad I missed that.

The biggest positive in my mind today is that the redskins lost again. The 9ers is nice but still a distant 2nd. Pretty much not a single positive from the game though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If it was ugly in there, then you probably should only pop in when the game is going well. I'm not down with ripping people for being pissed off and communicating their emotions in real time. It was probably no different in any Rams fan's living room across the world today, so we shouldn't begrudge them for reacting in their weekly gathering place either. And again, there is more than one room in the chat system. People are free to roam in and out of those rooms as they see fit. We made a collective decision last year to not moderate the chat room except for pervasively egregious offenses.

Let's just talk about the game. :ragin:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Username said:
Ugly:

- ROD Chat room

lol Kinda sad I missed that.

The biggest positive in my mind today is that the redskins lost again. The 9ers is nice but still a distant 2nd. Pretty much not a single positive from the game though.

Yeah - I have no desire to be in there during THIS kind of game. Besides... it's hard to type when you're screaming profanities and pounding the couch cushions. Maybe some of yawlz are better multi-taskers than me. :bign:

A55VA6

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
We're one week closer to having the first overall pick,, that's a good news.
Yep and I say don't even bother trade down no matter what. Pick a difference maker in the draft. We need great players, not alot of decent ones.

Oh god we're talking draft during week 3. lol

RamzFanz

Damnit
Good - Player skills

Bad - Defense scheme - unacceptably stupid

Ugly - Offense scheme - unacceptably stupid