Gonzalez: Sean McVay likes to attack deep, will seek more balance with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I, for one, would like to see McVay do something with Spruce! I really liked the way he looked in Pre-Season!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I, for one, would like to see McVay do something with Spruce! I really liked the way he looked in Pre-Season!
You mean injured after 1 game?
Not a fan of that "Danny Amendola" look myself....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would take Amendola back in a Heart Beat!
Not me. Cant help a team from the training room. Don't care how good a guy can be when he misses more than he plays. And now has lost his spot to a college lacrosse player. Eek!

jap

Legend
Not me. Cant help a team from the training room. Don't care how good a guy can be when he misses more than he plays. And now has lost his spot to a college lacrosse player. Eek!

Ya have to be tough enough to stay on the field. I missed Danny's energy and competitiveness on the Horns, but I never missed his crystal glass body.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I don't care what year it is he cost us a lot of draft picks he can't be "just" a game manger. This offense sucks and it's been like this for a couple of years now. Being competitive and losing is still losing. The only reason we weren't blown out in more games was because of the defense. It's possible that starting next we could lose the remaining half of our starting secondary from 2 years ago! Our defense will slip because rookies can't replace guy's like Jenkins, Tru, McDonald and McLeod. Only way this offense gets better is if Goff plays lights out. He needs to because outside of him and Gurley there is no talent on this awful offense.
Defense will be just fine. Austin is very talented and he will explode in a new offense , he played really well 2 years ago but was ruined by that terrible offense last season. No what I expect Goff to be a top qb in year 2 it just isn't going to happen but he will be alot better because the actually hired a real offensive guy not some tight end coach that ran the same 10 plays all year .

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Defense will be just fine. Austin is very talented and he will explode in a new offense , he played really well 2 years ago but was ruined by that terrible offense last season. No what I expect Goff to be a top qb in year 2 it just isn't going to happen but he will be alot better because the actually hired a real offensive guy not some tight end coach that ran the same 10 plays all year .
Austin is not a good WR not now or 2 years ago. Dropping passes won't change in a different scheme. What do you mean when you say the defense will be just fine? How? RQ may never be the same aND without him we get no pressure on the QB. If we lose Tru and McDonald we are in big trouble. What if Gaines doesn't bounce back after a horrible season? Sorry just don't see the defense playing lights out when they have to adjust to a new scheme.