Gonna get some air

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I made money instead of watching the game, and worrying about a game. I also got drunk for free, so bonus

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Glad the game was over with plenty of daylight left...took the Wife and Grand kids to the beach in the motor home. Beautiful day. One thing about Fishers teams, at least he and they let you know the season is over early so it's much less painful and a lot less time wasted.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
pigtrail.jpg
Triple falls, baby. What a serene place to get your head together.

View attachment 17273

Now that I'm thinking clearly and have emptied my mind...

I'm leaning towards a regime change now. Even though I know I can't change anything, and have accepted that, I do feel as though I'm entitled to a little more entertainment. Because that's really what we're in this for -- the entertainment. And since I like to be entertained, I would like more than the standard 6-7 wins every year. A little return on the investment, so to speak. I mean, I do spend a lot of time talking about those guys, and supporting those guys, and what have they done for me? Don't get me wrong -- the wins (when they happen) are exciting, but I need more of those days than days like this one (where there's no reward). So, that's all. Entertain me or find someone else who will.

Freaking gorgeous out today, btw. Crisp breeze, slight chill, bright sunshine. Doesn't get any better.

Beautiful scenery +1

Bad football weekend

Razorbacks lost
Rams lost

Both have bye weeks so I'm taking my wife on a drive through the Ozarks next weekend.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
pigtrail.jpg

Beautiful scenery +1

Bad football weekend

Razorbacks lost
Rams lost

Both have bye weeks so I'm taking my wife on a drive through the Ozarks next weekend.
He guys! What part of Arkansas is that in? The Wife and I just came from a Branson vacation last week and we usually run around Northwest Ark. when we go down there and I'm always looking for more places to visit.

Went to Eureka Springs a couple of years ago and loved it.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
He guys! What part of Arkansas is that in? The Wife and I just came from a Branson vacation last week and we usually run around Northwest Ark. when we go down there and I'm always looking for more places to visit.

The Pig Trail is state Hwy. 23 between Ozark, Ar and Eureka Springs, Ar

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW

Oh, OK, We didn't go north/south on 23, we went west on 62 to Pea Ridge. That was Quite a drive in its self!