Gonna Get Austin Killed?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Stop running Austin up the middle!! He weighs what......178lbs??? D linemen are like 310? Get him the ball in space!!!!!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
This is some of the worst offensive playcalling I've seen from Schott since he started w us. Save two good play actions Quick, it's been garbage

iced

Especially with Joseph in there - he looks downright ugly..

And GRrob can't start over this? ugh... Agree or not, the non-saffold Guard spot looks similar to last year

rdw

Pro Bowler
I like that we're using Austin in the backfield but what do I know?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Tired of the TA obsession, right now his highest and best use is a decoy

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This is some of the worst offensive playcalling I've seen from Schott since he started w us. Save two good play actions Quick, it's been garbage

Not really.

It's the penalties. Some legit, some trivial.

That's the issue.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gotta get the ball to Austin in space..........in mid to down field, then he'll be gone.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The first one was good, got some good yards, but then Schott got moist and called the exact same play and it got stifled.

Problem isn't Tavon out there, he's a big boy, he can take it. if we make good plays he'll barely be touched and have huge spaces to run it, problem is we have to MAKE good plays and Schott has yet to show he can do that.

Running the same play twice is a big no no for any OC.