gonna be a long two weeks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To see what team comes out of the buy week . They need to go 4-1 in the next 5 . Every game is winnable if the offense plays average . I'm ready for some dominant football , but I don't trust them till I see it . JMO

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It definitely is going to be a long two weeks.

But, maybe the Rams can retool the offensive scheme a little... And get healthy.

So, in that regard, the timing is good.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We just got our @ss beat, and I have never felt more confident about the Rams since 2004...We HAVE AN ANSWER AT RB...Not just a good answer, but maybe the best one..We just played (currently) the best team in the league with a rookie Oline in a hostile evironment. We are going to get healthy, and Gurly ..My God GURLEY...We are close to the point of telling the defense.."Yeah we just ran the ball..we are gonna run it this play. Don't like that? Yeah we'll run in right up yer ass" AND WIN