Golden Taint expects trash talking Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
i hate what Taint did, only because it was to my team
i in fact love that trash talk (it shows passion). hopefully we shut him down this week
I don't think trash talk has anything to do with passion - its just classless to me. I hate it when Jenkins' dumb ass hootin and hollerin when the QB over throws the WR when we all know it would have been a catch had the ball been on target.

Just play the damn game IMO

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It is at this point. There is no teams fans as arrogant as the seagulls fan base right now, all the ones I know are already buying trophy polish, and they haven't even won anything yet. People in Seattle think Wussell Wilson is their savior, even though we seen what happens when you keep him in the pocket and make him throw the ball. Let's keep their trophy case empty, even if it gives SF another chance to win one.

Interesting thought; if you're the Redskins, and someone like Jacksonville calls offering their 2013 1st rounder... Do you take it? Run with Cousins as your starter going forward.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
I don't think trash talk has anything to do with passion - its just classless to me. I hate it when Jenkins' dumb ass hootin and hollerin when the QB over throws the WR when we all know it would have been a catch had the ball been on target.

Just play the damn game IMO

i definitely see where you are coming from, but i wouldnt mind chris givens being classless on his way to a 90 yd td against the hags.
i admit, i am classless. :D