Golden Taint expects trash talking Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/3033/Taint-expects-trash-talking-on-sunday

By Terry Blount | ESPN.com

RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle receiver Golden Taint knows he isn’t the most popular guy in St. Louis. And he’s OK with that.

The Rams and their fans won’t soon forget Taint waving goodbye to defender Rodney McLeod as Taint raced down the sideline on an 80-yard touchdown, a taunting move that cost the Seahawks a 15-yard penalty in the 14-9 victory at St. Louis this season.

i

Taint
Now the Rams come to Seattle for the season finale hoping to put a damper in the Seahawks’ playoff plans. Seattle can clinch the NFC West title and home-field advantage in the playoffs with a victory Sunday.

And Taint knows there will be plenty of trash talking both ways.

“Since I’ve been here, they’ve been a chirpy group,” Taint said of the Rams. “And at times, we can be chirpy, too. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. We respect each other, but it’s hard not to talk a little bit with all the emotion we’ll see out there."

Taint, however, says he learned his lesson in the Monday night game in St. Louis.

“You get in trouble when you act like me and start to wave or draw more attention to yourself,” Taint said Tuesday. “But it’s always a fun game with them. After the game, I make sure I go up to them and say, “We’re keeping it on the field. Much respect and stay healthy.’ That’s the end of it.”

But Taint, who will play Sunday with a sprained left thumb, figures to hear a lot from the Rams and say a lot back during the game.

“I’m a talker,’ Taint said. “As a receiver, it’s what I use every other play. We’re competing, and they are out there trying to give concussions and tear ACLs, so there’s going to be some chatter.

“But I’m going to keep it within the rules. I won’t be waving bye as I’m running by them. I’ll just score a touchdown and get back in the huddle and try to score another one. I’ll stay away from the penalties.”

Hey Taint.. Meet Mr. McDonald

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Sounds like another chippy game. Shoot, ALL Rams games are chippy. It's actually a lot better to watch than 4 pillar football, for sure.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why wait until the game?

You're a douche, Taint.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So; how badly can we damage the Seapigeons? Can we knock them out of home field advantage?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
So; how badly can we damage the Seapigeons? Can we knock them out of home field advantage?
The only way our winning knocks them out of HFA is if the whiners win. If that happens, they'd fall all the way to the 5th seed due to the whiners better division record. Carolina would have HFA by virtue of their beating the whiners earlier in the season.

In some ways, I'm just not sure how I want this to work out. Seattle at home for the playoffs will be tough for anyone, but I don't care for any of those top 3.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The only way our winning knocks them out of HFA is if the whiners win. If that happens, they'd fall all the way to the 5th seed due to the whiners better division record. Carolina would have HFA by virtue of their beating the whiners earlier in the season.

In some ways, I'm just not sure how I want this to work out. Seattle at home for the playoffs will be tough for anyone, but I don't care for any of those top 3.

That sounds good to me...

I hate both Sea and SF... But at this point I take out the favourite!

Alan

Legend
I'm getting the idea that our rivalry with the Whiners is taking second place to the Seahags.:wow:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Why wait until the game?

You're a douche, Taint.

Yes. He's represents the Seahawks well and I'm not being sarcastic. Trash fans, multi PED players, and i can't stand the coach. Russell Wilson is a gem, though. He doesn't represent that team to its true form. RGknee would.

lockdnram21

Legend
with all that being said i would rather the super bowl champ be 49ers or seahawks. that way people now were in the best division

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yes. He's represents the Seahawks well and I'm not being sarcastic. Trash fans, multi PED players, and i can't stand the coach. Russell Wilson is a gem, though. He doesn't represent that team to its true form. RGknee would.

Speaking of RG3-10 I had a conversation with a pretty big football fan the day before yesterday. He said he could only think of a handful of teams that would give up ONE first rounder for him and when I though about it I think he's right. I think only those few teams desperate for a QB would want him, nobody with a decent, average or better QB would touch him now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
with all that being said i would rather the super bowl champ be 49ers or seahawks. that way people now were in the best division

W/ SF...I can @ least respect their players (well the main ones anyway). The shitchickens? I'd rather root for NE..which is what I would do if that ends up being the SB.

In the meantime...go everyone else.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm getting the idea that our rivalry with the Whiners is taking second place to the Seahags.:wow:

It is at this point. There is no teams fans as arrogant as the seagulls fan base right now, all the ones I know are already buying trophy polish, and they haven't even won anything yet. People in Seattle think Wussell Wilson is their savior, even though we seen what happens when you keep him in the pocket and make him throw the ball. Let's keep their trophy case empty, even if it gives SF another chance to win one.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This fuck's last name is Taint.

For those of you who may not know what a taint is... please take a look at this vid.

Warning,,, bad FUCKING language.

Alan

Legend
HE WITH HORNS with a new favorite enemy:
It is at this point. There is no teams fans as arrogant as the seagulls fan base right now, all the ones I know are already buying trophy polish, and they haven't even won anything yet. People in Seattle think Wussell Wilson is their savior, even though we seen what happens when you keep him in the pocket and make him throw the ball. Let's keep their trophy case empty, even if it gives SF another chance to win one.
I'm actually OK with changing my main rivalry to the Seahags because I actually really enjoyed watching the great Whiner teams of old play. I especially liked them beating whichever AFC team they faced in the SB. I've always hated the AFC.

Then again, I thought the "same old sorry ass rams" quote was the quintessential insult. How soon we forget.:confused:

But this has to stop. Rams nation needs to pick one team so we can maximize our hate.

Let me know when you guys make up your mind.:lol:

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I see no reason to choose between them. I hate them both and if they played each other I'd root for a tie. Same goes for the Patsies and even Carolina (I was so pissed off after that game!). Hate them all and will never root for any of them to win.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
i hate what Taint did, only because it was to my team
i in fact love that trash talk (it shows passion). hopefully we shut him down this week