Going to the Oregon Dunes for vacation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
My buddy and I have been riding ATCs and quads for almost 30 yrs and are going to the Oregon Dunes for a week on 4/24. This is the kind of trip we have dreamed about. I think I have watched every youtube video of the Oregon Dunes, very excited about this trip.

The wife and I are going to the aquarium 1 day, probably the 28th, and I just discovered that Stus restaurant is about 15 mins from aquarium, so I will get to try some of Stu's BBQ ribs.

This is going to be my best vacation since Hawaii on 2001, 8 days left and I'm already starting to have trouble sleeping.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sounds like a great time. I haven't been down there but I have been to Sand Lake and lived near Pismo for quite a while. I hear the Oregon Dunes is really cool though.

We are going to be up in Seattle the 24th through the 27th but will be here on the 28th. My wife got accepted into a really nice gallery up there and it is our anniversary on the 25th so we are making a weekend out of it. I always like to meet fellow Rams fans. We can take some pics in the restaurant and post it to the Post Your Pics thread.

Do you like microbrews? If so, we generally have 12 of ours on tap at most times. You'll have to let me buy you a couple beers.

If you think you are going to make it, PM me.

Stu

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Sounds like a blast, we go to Pismo Beach/Oceano to ride a few times a year. Hmmmm maybe I need to plan a trip. My sand rail is getting dusty (y)