Going All Out for Wade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am so messed up. Snead is freaking blowing up our defense, and then grabbing players all over the place before the FA period. I have no clue if Peters, Talib, and the others coming (You KNOW Snead isn't done). It seems like this has gone from uncertainty to a Super Bowl, balls-to-the-wall attempt. My freakin' God, it's like Wade said to Les, "This is my last year, lets win it." I don't know, but we better get a a guy like Watkins to help out with the other WR's...Our defense is going to be killer.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Next up--Linebackers. And I bet Les goes all out here for Wade too.

Here I thought I'd have sit and wait for months before any real Rams action. Rams didn't wait long to get busy. Last off season it was the Offense. Now its defense.

Rams not phucking around. They think they are only a few players away from winning it all and I hope they're right.