Goff's weight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
93a.png

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
It does wonders for the blood pressure too. I checked mine today. 107/69. It almost scared me. Never been that low. Hope my ticker isn't giving out.:eek:

I use it for heartburn. One tablespoon in a glass of water and bye bye burn after 10 minutes.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Unless you want to live to 97-100 . DO NOT take ACV everyday. Major miracle secret. Is nasty to get down too if your a wuss like me. I think living to 100 is a fair trade. Oh yeah and to get back on topic. Goff looks great this offseason. I'm gonna picture us drafting him tonight with a fresh start in Blue & Whites. Kids gonna be great. Great #1 draft pick that lasted 2 years. This is gonna be my quarterback for many years to come. I'll even have him taking his apple cider vinegar too. GO RAMS!!!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Anyone read or heard anything on the kid's weight? Has he beefed up any from last year? Hoping to hear he has put on 10 pounds or so!

Goff has a digestive disorder that doesn't allow him to bulk up the same way as others can. Here's a quote from an article i read last year:

Strength/speed coach Ryan Flaherty said "Goff has an enzyme deficiency that didn’t allow him to break down proteins. Typical nutrition sources where athletes load up to add bulk and muscle didn’t work for Goff, which finally explained why no matter how much he ate, he didn’t seem to be able to fill out. His body didn’t process red meat. Every college athlete chugs whey protein shakes, but they didn’t work for Goff either. Nothing seemed to.

"We had to adjust his diet and implement probiotics and get him on amino acid supplements," Flaherty said. "He’s eating lots of lean chicken, turkey and fish. Working on his diet was the big unlock for him.

"We saw big changes in Jared. The biggest thing was seeing advances in his strength."

According to Flaherty, Goff set personal records in every lift or strength test he’s done. When he first showed up, he could do a back deadlift of 330 pounds for five reps. After five weeks, that went up to 495 pounds (@fearsomefour) for five reps. Beyond that, Goff’s weight now is close to 220, up almost 15 pounds, and done so while cutting about three percent body fat."

The thing is it's not like he's fragile or anything, just lithe. I'm convinced that you get more injuries if you add body/muscle mass. If you think about it, if your muscles are pumped and heavy, thats extra stress on your tendons and ligaments - lets not worry about his weight, just the fact that he's fit and healthy and manages to throw the ball into receivers hands..

Last edited: