Goff's weight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
It's just kind of deflating when the head coach is filling out a shirt with ease and you're looking like you've got noodle arms hanging out of your sleeves. He doesn't have to be Dwayne Johnson out there...but goddamn... my 9 year old son has more cuts in his arms than this guy.

MAXWELL

UDFA
You've never played the game outta High School. If that even. I've seen and watched tons of Backne from bumping. Lot of wife beating.(Gym fights) No ones talking bout roids here. These ARE "average people" playing a game. Thats why the whole thread has been about how and why Jared Goff has been unable till now to add muscle mass,yet on a slower scale due to the Lab work done on him. My wife runs a major Hospitals Chemistry Lab for 32 years and I added my experience after playing 8 years at ORT. Then went into running Health Spa's and training people. Yeah "average people". People with problems growing as they would like with tons of effort and then those Blessed with Genetics. Some who get maximum benefits will less effort.
If you've not been on an organized Football team you have no clue what is DEMANDED of you in the weightroom and out of it. Did all of you newbs come from PD? If you have no clue about the subject matter or anything to add from experience or expertise , then why even comment to a man like Champ46 who has? Choose the topics you choose to add to bro. We try to stay positive here and are carefull not to just dissmiss a longtime vet poster. Football players are average people who have done extremely hard extra training and work to get to the next levels. This thread has been very informative and positive about the future of Jared Goff. I personally hope he does'nt have a junk food issue after having to eat all the bland but right foods and proper supplements. We try to reward ourselves for sacrifices.

You're a loser, bro. So is Champ. Any of you "bros" who take so much interest in another man's physique, no matter the excuse, have major insecurity issues.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu

Attachments

• 14240486_724656127687045_669306576_n.jpg
    14240486_724656127687045_669306576_n.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 138

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The dudes post was so all over the place I don't know where to even begin.

I'll just go with, yeah, okay, whatever you say man.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, on the bright side he isn't flying United Airlines, so there's that

One airline I always avoided no matter what the scenairo only had to fly with them several times and not once was I on time or could communicate that I had a pleasurable experience...Bring back Frank Borman.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
You've never played the game outta High School. If that even. I've seen and watched tons of Backne from bumping. Lot of wife beating.(Gym fights) No ones talking bout roids here. These ARE "average people" playing a game. Thats why the whole thread has been about how and why Jared Goff has been unable till now to add muscle mass,yet on a slower scale due to the Lab work done on him. My wife runs a major Hospitals Chemistry Lab for 32 years and I added my experience after playing 8 years at ORT. Then went into running Health Spa's and training people. Yeah "average people". People with problems growing as they would like with tons of effort and then those Blessed with Genetics. Some who get maximum benefits will less effort.
If you've not been on an organized Football team you have no clue what is DEMANDED of you in the weightroom and out of it. Did all of you newbs come from PD? If you have no clue about the subject matter or anything to add from experience or expertise , then why even comment to a man like Champ46 who has? Choose the topics you choose to add to bro. We try to stay positive here and are carefull not to just dissmiss a longtime vet poster. Football players are average people who have done extremely hard extra training and work to get to the next levels. This thread has been very informative and positive about the future of Jared Goff. I personally hope he does'nt have a junk food issue after having to eat all the bland but right foods and proper supplements. We try to reward ourselves for sacrifices. :icare:
How about towel snapping?? Lot's of that too, I bet.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's the first two things that popped into my head when I read all the bragging he was doing and his need to tell me "how to post". :D
Yeah, the "loser bro" type post is exactly what gets your ass kicked right the fuk out of a place like this. It's not too hard for most people, especially fans of the same team, to spend time together chatting about their favorite team without having to reach their limits of conversation and resort to name calling. Once the boundaries of your vocabulary have been reached or your emotional capabilities to use it pegged, it's probably time to check out. It's a self-regulating mechanism that everybody has to recognize if ROD is going to be a fun place to hang out. :shades:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah, the "loser bro" type post is exactly what gets your ass kicked right the fuk out of a place like this. It's not too hard for most people, especially fans of the same team, to spend time together chatting about their favorite team without having to reach their limits of conversation and resort to name calling. Once the boundaries of your vocabulary have been reached or your emotional capabilities to use it pegged, it's probably time to check out. It's a self-regulating mechanism that everybody has to recognize if ROD is going to be a fun place to hang out. :shades:

Exactly! Which is why he went bye-bye.

Btw back to this thread, Goff needs some steroids.

vera_de_milo_ii_by_andrew0807-d47sszg.gif

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I didn't do any name-calling or call anybody a loser. So there is that.

I am sometimes expressing strong opinions which people don't like and that's cool.
I was just discussing the subject and staying on topic and expressing my opinion.

Read the guys post and you'll see that I was actually told that I've never played football (which he has no idea if I have or not) and doesn't give the right for anybody to tell me I don't have a valid opinion based on the fact that he's some kind of gym rat.

He also told me what I can or cannot post when I was staying entirely on topic.

I don't get into arguing or even to prove I'm right about something.

I simply came here to do exactly what you described, a friendly conversation and or debate about matters relating to a mutual interest.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't do any name-calling or call anybody a loser. So there is that.

I am sometimes expressing strong opinions which people don't like and that's cool.
I was just discussing the subject and staying on topic and expressing my opinion.

Read the guys post and you'll see that I was actually told that I've never played football (which he has no idea if I have or not) and doesn't give the right for anybody to tell me I don't have a valid opinion based on the fact that he's some kind of gym rat.

He also told me what I can or cannot post when I was staying entirely on topic.

I don't get into arguing or even to prove I'm right about something.

I simply came here to do exactly what you described, a friendly conversation and or debate about matters relating to a mutual interest.
And you are still here. The one that actually did what you just stated is not. That's how it usually works. :cheers:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Cool. :D
And just for future reference; I can get into very vigorous debates without feeling the need to call anybody names.

I am secure enough in my opinion that I can actually listen to other opinions without telling people what they can or cannot post or that their opinion is not valid.

If my opinions are sometimes strong it is all due to my love of the Rams!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looking at that post by Hayes and hazing the kid and all that, it reminds me of how Fish handled things his first couple seasons with the Rams when he loaded the secondary and defense at large with rookies. I seem to recall him managing the team on the rookie treatment, that they "needed" those kids and to remember they're going to be depending on them so treat them with some respect and protection.

Going back to Jared it just seems like he was set up to fail in more ways than just the roster around him and Case. He entered what looked from the outside to be a damn near hostile environment where players were protective of Case as their QB to the extent where they viewed Jared as a threat. And I get that to an extent. But once it became clear that they weren't going to win games with Case that was the time where Fish and the staff and the team leadership at large should have rallied around the kid. But I never saw that. And that type of behavior goes back, too, like with Cook pushing the besieged QB on the sideline the previous year even after he was the one who had made the mistake.

Seems to me that you had vet leadership taking care of the kids on the defensive side all along but never on offense. Instead there was a culture that strikes me as thuggish, or dumb, too dumb to realize that they should be protective of these guys as well.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Some very valid points there Merlin.

Not enough veteran leadership on the offensive side.
Not enough veteran leadership from the offensive coaches and that all kind of points to Fisher's failure.

Fisher lost the fire in his belly somewhere along the way in my opinion.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Cool. :D
And just for future reference; I can get into very vigorous debates without feeling the need to call anybody names.

I am secure enough in my opinion that I can actually listen to other opinions without telling people what they can or cannot post or that their opinion is not valid.

If my opinions are sometimes strong it is all due to my love of the Rams!

To help you and all new members understand what we are about here at ROD... I strongly recommend that you read over our Terms and Conditions (it's link is located at the bottom of every page under Quick Navigation). Also... we have a FAQ Forum (look for it on the Home Page) that can make our site easier to understand.

Let me know if you have any questions. (y)

Thanks

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
To help you and all new members understand what we are about here at ROD... I strongly recommend that you read over our Terms and Conditions (it's link is located at the bottom of every page under Quick Navigation). Also... we have a FAQ Forum (look for it on the Home Page) that can make our site easier to understand.

Let me know if you have any questions. (y)

Thanks

OR you can test the waters and see how quickly your azz gets the boot. Either way, it's a win/win.
We're all here to talk football and shoot the shit. Things get heated from time to time, but cooler heads usually prevail.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I did read the terms and conditions.
I also agree with the terms and conditions and plan on abiding by the terms and conditions. :D

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Incredible where the conversation goes when there is no Ram news:shocked::giveup: