Goff's weight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Anyone read or heard anything on the kid's weight? Has he beefed up any from last year? Hoping to hear he has put on 10 pounds or so!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Anyone read or heard anything on the kid's weight? Has he beefed up any from last year? Hoping to hear he has put on 10 pounds or so!
In his most recent interview, he looked the same from last year. Very lean figure. That has always worried me to an extent.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jared "Sunshine" Goff: "GRob, just let him through...."
XrHTAWQ.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Goff does NOT have a history of injuries.
I doubt he weighs much less than Brady. Brady has been very durable during his LONG career. He's not an imposing figure. At least not in camera.
Look at Wentz. he looks like a very durable, stout, injury free human being. Well....his injury history says otherwise. He's spent plenty of time on the bench waiting for his body to heal.

Goff is a tough SOB. Don't the camera fool you.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Goff does NOT have a history of injuries.
I doubt he weighs much less than Brady. Brady has been very durable during his LONG career. He's not an imposing figure. At least not in camera.
Look at Wentz. he looks like a very durable, stout, injury free human being. Well....his injury history says otherwise. He's spent plenty of time on the bench waiting for his body to heal.

Goff is a tough SOB. Don't the camera fool you.
I think Goff is just more "pliable", haha....

Ram65

Legend
Watching his press conference he looked a little more solid. It's hard to tell much from that.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
his shouldrs look a bit broader to me .. .but really hard to tell form those clips and pics. He is young. His body is still going to develop more

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Goff in 2017 press conference:
IMG_0042.PNG

Goff around the same time a year ago:
IMG_0043.JPG

You be the judge but not much of a noticeable difference if there is one.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I saw him shirtless at Venice eating a corndog. His triceps looked droopy and he's sporting a prominent muffin top.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I can kinda see more mass in the neck area but I'm wondering if that is the angle or the distance in the second picture.
Yea,That's what I was looking at.Face looks a bit fuller as well.That is usually a indication
of weight gain.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Its those small T-shirts & extra small jerseys that make him look bigger.

I see no real indications than he has got bigger or thicker. He still looks like a young high school QB. But as long as he can put that ball where it needs to be I'll be fine with what ever he looks like..

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Goff in 2017 press conference:
View attachment 19191

Goff around the same time a year ago:
View attachment 19192

You be the judge but not much of a noticeable difference if there is one.
Definitely thicker in the neck and chest. Face looks a bit "fuller" too. I'm sure he's been training hard. Adding 10 pounds of muscle on a 6'5" frame may not show as easily as someone who is shorter.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Lolol this topic gets me every time. He will be fine! People put too much weight (no pun intended) on how much he weighs or how much muscle he's built. Yes, he is a football player, but he does not need to be stacked to be effective. Brady has mentioned several times now in his older years there is a unique way in which qb's should be treating and working out their bodies; it's what kept him going for so long now. He has mastered the regimine. In a nutshell, he said a qb should focus a lot on stretching and dynamic exercises to keep the muscles "mooshy and soft" and pliable. Hard muscle is bad muscle for the qb position, is basically what he said in his Peter King interview following the super bowl. For example, a guy like AD I'd be worried about if he went the Goff rout, but Jared himself is fine. He does not play a position that requires extreme exertion of strength. He just needs to ensure his stamina and cardio are up to par and his nutrition is on point. Nothing to see here, coming from an avid gym and nutrion enthusiast.