Goff's first presser as a Ram!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
LOVE this guy's confidence; humble yet very confident, reminds me of Rodgers.

Looking forward to watching his bright career unfold before our eyes!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Finally! Dani forced a "go Rams" out of him in the second video. Until then, in his Deion interview, the press conference I was just waiting for him to say "Rams" one time. All we got was "go Bears!" At the end of the press conference.

He did say some nice things about how he was treated by the organization. And Stan being a players coach.

Sorry. I guess I just want to take him out back and wash the Niner stench off of him. I'm sure I'll feel better in a couple weeks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
VJmVJ.gif

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Okay--it's no secret I liked Wentz but I gotta say now that all the hay is in the barn, I'm excited about the possibilities with Goff. He will be our Montana---no pressure--no pressure.

Anyway--a final goodbye to my former favorite Carson Wentz: It wasn't meant to be.

And to my new committed for life quarterback Jared Goff:

That wasn't weird was it? Seems like that got weird.

Anyway GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh Jared...

hyV5nZx.jpg

Busted! But you can't blame the dude.

Also gotta think this dude is on a crash course for Hollywood hookup headlines with super hot actresses... :p

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

that presser put me to sleep. i only got halfway through. cliche central.

he still looks cool though. he's gonna be a hot item in lala land.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
X you are mine and many others favorite. Just hope you will be happy if this youngen does what he says. I think we are on our way finally.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
X you are mine and many others favorite. Just hope you will be happy if this youngen does what he says. I think we are on our way finally.
Hey thanks Gabe.

I'm 100% behind our boy now.
And if anyone wants to get at him, they gotta go through me first.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the way Jared is having a butchers at Dani Clunge's pups. Top work that.

I don't usually like goff's with their stupid black clothing and hair but this fella seems alright to me.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I get the same feeling I got when I saw the first Robinson, Alex Barron, Bradford interviews. He is so timid and has no confidence. I know he's young but he will need to be babied along until he gains confidence. This young boy has to go on the field and lead 10 to 15 alpha males in each series.... He will need time.
Had a great college career and if brought along slowly, he will build on that.