Goff QB 2 on depth chart

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I just checked the Rams web site and he is in the 2nd position and moved Mannion to 3rd. I guess the kid is moving up. I know I heard Fish mention about the possibility of him moving behind Case. I guess this means he is progressing.
It would be nice to see him play his 1st game as well or better than Wentz did in Philly.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
It was that way last week as well. Do not think it means anything for this week.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
He was the #2 on the official depth chart going into last week, as well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still can't get over last week. My excitement for the season is on life-support....I just can't talk myself into believing we will do much this year...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He was the #2 on the official depth chart going into last week, as well.
The people who take care of the Rams Official Web page are notorious for being late keeping their Stat Sheets/Roster/Depth Chart info up-to-date! Just saying ..

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I still can't get over last week. My excitement for the season is on life-support....I just can't talk myself into believing we will do much this year...
Pull it together brother!:D
Expect a blood bath Sunday. Win or lose, it will be a fun game.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
While he might be, not sure why some think it's a given that he'll be better without taking a snap yet...I hope so, but if you think he can't be as bad is a bit out of touch with reality ...Of course he might set the league on it's ear right away...I just don't really see it yet...He won't be better holding a clip board though, I'm certain of that...

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I just checked the Rams web site and he is in the 2nd position and moved Mannion to 3rd. I guess the kid is moving up. I know I heard Fish mention about the possibility of him moving behind Case. I guess this means he is progressing.
It would be nice to see him play his 1st game as well or better than Wentz did in Philly.

But I think Wentz has a better supporting cast.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The people who take care of the Rams Official Web page are notorious for being late keeping their Stat Sheets/Roster/Depth Chart info up-to-date! Just saying ..
So much so that I emailed the organisation (when they were in St. Lou) and offered them my services for free to do it :)

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

Me too, Bro. It feels like a head contusion of massive confusion.