Goff Press Conference - 11/29/17

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
282ecc639dda9c5b579bf7dc6205be38.jpg

"Jared.....remember last year, when you were a bust.....then...now you are doin' really good....Remember?"

ap_17100743531956.jpg

"Uh, sure, Chris. I remember. I'm kinda focused on the Cardinals this week. Coach McVay is putting together a pretty good gameplan, and I'm confident in the guys around me, and just trying to get better each week."

114.gif

"Damn....that was a STUPID question....I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid!!"

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
View attachment 22995
"Jared.....remember last year, when you were a bust.....then...now you are doin' really good....Remember?"

View attachment 22998

"Uh, sure, Chris. I remember. I'm kinda focused on the Cardinals this week. Coach McVay is putting together a pretty good gameplan, and I'm confident in the guys around me, and just trying to get better each week."

View attachment 22996

"Damn....that was a STUPID question....I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid!!"

I wish every reporter could see this.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I wish every reporter could see this.
Yeah. When I heard some of those inane questions Jared had to endure. It reminded me of this Chris Farley character from the old SNL. Pretty funny when Farley did it. Just pathetic now.