Goff Post Game Press Conference (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
I can tell he is going to study the film endlessly. He will not only study it but learn from it because, he has that drive to get the most out of himself and his team. Can't wait to see him grow every week.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Very poised for his age. I'm hoping the Rams can build around him and Gurley while they are still in there rookie contracts.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Honest and poised. I like how he handled his presser.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very poised for his age. I'm hoping the Rams can build around him and Gurley while they are still in there rookie contracts.

Exactly.... He just turned 22 last month... His appearance still looks like he could be Freshman/Sophomore in college.

If he works on his craft like the great ones do, he could be showing some special things in 2017 and hopefully some glimpses of greatness in these last 6 games.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Kid sounded much better, answers did come of rehearsed and great answer to..."What are you going to do now at 4-6." Goff responded, "go to New Orleans and get a W." That's what I'm looking for....So it's on to New Orleans and let's win there!