Goff: One inaccurate pass all night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Jrry asked in the celebration thread if Goff had more than 1 bad pass all night.

I just went back and watched all 7 incompletions Goff threw.

Indeed!! Goff had 1 bad throw all night in 33 attempts. Simply one of the most dominating performances you
will ever see.

Here are the Totals:

5 Throw aways
1 Great knockdown by defender Kearse
1 Wide pass by Goff to Kupp

Details:
1 Throw away to covered Cooks
on Goff rollout to right.

2 Throw away over Cooks on WR screen where Defender is in front of Cooks.

3 Throw away to Higbee on pressure inside. Missed blocks by Saffold and Sullivan.

4 Throw wide to Kupp. Goff’s only bad pass of night.

5 Throw away over Gurley 3rd and 7. Gurley covered.

6 Kearse knockdown to Kupp in end zone. Great throw. Great play by Kearse.

7 Throw away, Sheldon Richardson pressure. Richardson read the fake play action to the right.

What a night!!! Simply Dominating.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jrry asked in the celebration thread if Goff had more than 1 bad pass all night.

I just went back and watched all 7 incompletions Goff threw.

Indeed!! Goff had 1 bad throw all night in 33 attempts. Simply one of the most dominating performances you
will ever see.

Here are the Totals:

5 Throw aways
1 Great knockdown by defender Kearse
1 Wide pass by Goff to Kupp

Details:
1 Throw away to covered Cooks
on Goff rollout to right.

2 Throw away over Cooks on WR screen where Defender is in front of Cooks.

3 Throw away to Higbee on pressure inside. Missed blocks by Saffold and Sullivan.

4 Throw wide to Kupp. Goff’s only bad pass of night.

5 Throw away over Gurley 3rd and 7. Gurley covered.

6 Kearse knockdown to Kupp in end zone. Great throw. Great play by Kearse.

7 Goff throwaway, Sheldon Richardson pressure. Richardson read the fake play action to the right.

What a night!!! Simply Dominating.

and even on number 6 it hit Coop im the hands .. i just think Coop was distracted by by Kearse and wasnt expecting the ball to get there

an amazing performance by Goff !

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Yeah, that one in the endzone totally went through Kupps hands. Crazy to think dude would've had 3 TDs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i don't think kearse touched the ball. It missed his hand by a mm and into the hands of kupp. But he couldn't get a grasp of the ball. Pin point pass.

TexasRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

i don't think kearse touched the ball. It missed his hand by a mm and into the hands of kupp. But he couldn't get a grasp of the ball. Pin point pass.

I slow-mo'd the pass and Kearse's thumb barely skins it (from what it looks to me). I guess its too hard to really tell, but looks to me when his thumb touches it the spiral slows to a knuckleball so to speak.

Either way the pass does hit Kupps hands and he cant haul it in, a perfect pass from Goff supporting my intial observation that Goff only threw 1 bad pass all night.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I slow-mo'd the pass and Kearse's thumb barely skins it (from what it looks to me). I guess its too hard to really tell, but looks to me when his thumb touches it the spiral slows to a knuckleball so to speak.

Either way the pass does hit Kupps hands and he cant haul it in, a perfect pass from Goff supporting my intial observation that Goff only threw 1 bad pass all night.

Fair enough. I was just going off what i remembered of the replay they showed during the game.

We can both agree Goff put the ball only where kupp could catch it.

TexasRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fair enough. I was just going off what i remembered of the replay they showed during the game.

We can both agree Goff put the ball only where kupp could catch it.

No doubt. And it really is very hard to tell either way. So into the "who gives a crap anyways" bucket it forever goes :LOL:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yeah but, but, but...he's never going to be elite until he can put together some come from behind wins!

wmc540

Pro Bowler
As Aikman pointed out, Goff had a really bad warm-up throw to a trainer coming out of a commercial break.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
"I can thread a needle and drop a dime, if Kupp gets separation on this route"
skysports-jared-goff-los-angeles_4435961.jpg

vikings-rams-footbal-2b5aa9c6bc709c37.jpg

rams-win.jpg

rdw

Pro Bowler
Guys, his hands are too small! Should've traded back and accumulated draft picks.