Goff observation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is one tough SOB. He took a beating and did enough to put his team in position to score , but didn't get much help . Needs to work on throwing on the run , but he's pretty impressive for a kid that's just getting started .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff was as good as he could be today imo. He made one terrible decision (deep throw to Woods that almost got intercepted). He made a couple other small errors (such as slipping on that pass to Gurley; Gurley was open, and it would have been a big play). But he made a lot of great throws into tight windows today. That throw he made that Kupp dropped was incredible, and it was on 3rd and 10.

Today only made me more confident in Goff. His pocket movement and presence were excellent. His accuracy was on display. His arm strength was on display. His intelligence was on display, and his decision-making was on display. He's going to be a great QB.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Goff is going to be a stud. So happy we traded up for him, even if the cost was high.

EDIT - I was on record as wanting Goff over Wentz, but thought neither would be a star QB, and that neither was worth the price of the trade. Seems I was wrong on both counts. Happily so and credit to both of these young QBs for what they are putting on film. I thought we'd be getting a good-but-not-great starter for years to come. It seems he will be so much more than that!

bluecoconuts

Legend
So far there hasn't been a game that Goff has just been a stinker in, and that's really exciting for such a young QB.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Can't win the big one...still....

I heard a great saying....

you're either the Tractor or the trailer as a QB

and he's a trailer....can't pull this team nowhere....

Next week we'll see a tractor facing us.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Goff was fine today. He needed help. He didn't get much....from his head coach even. Speed bump.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

You must be loving this...have fun for now. Goff is going to be a good one IMO.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Full of shit as usual, Champ.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Time for us Ram fans to come back down to earth. Rams still have some growing to do. Much improvement this year from last, but a ways to go. I'm loving it. Still a lot of football to be played,

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You must be loving this...have fun for now. Goff is going to be a good one IMO.
No....Actually I'm not....it was in my fears for a while as most that have read my posts could tell from the last few months...In fact...thinking of the old Rams losses to the Vikings in 77 just had me pissed off more this week. 1977 was a damn good team....with a QB...that couldn't get us over the hump...damn good team. Much better than this one.

You saw the game....you saw most of last weeks game...After a while scheme is figured out....and it's up to the players to make some plays....Hell, Keenum was out there making some plays...

Goff and his boys, Kupp & Higbee out there helpin us lose....

Not their faults....I was hoping this rebuilt 0-line was gonna be the buffer....you know, pick up the talent slack....carry us...just open holes for Gurley and the "lesser" talents didn't need huge games for us to win...but no...Vikings controlled the line of scrimmage (LOS).

Worst part about this....I believe the Saints have better players .....maybe not as good as coaching....but maybe better overall players.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Full of crap as usual, Champ.
Can't beat Case Keenum...and guys are acting like this Vikings team is gonna win something....when in fact their own coach wants to replace Case....and I see why.
Sorry that Jags with Bortles....or the Cowboys with Dak don't count....In fact....I think Dak and Goff are both trailers....they NEED a team around them...to pull them to victory.

Now....the real crap is....you wanna guess who I think is a tractor? hmmmm, counselor?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Just stop man do yourself and all of us a favor and stop.

Zodi

Hall of Fame

But the trailer pushes the truck when going downhill. Think about that.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't beat Case Keenum...and guys are acting like this Vikings team is gonna win something....when in fact their own coach wants to replace Case....and I see why.
Sorry that Jags with Bortles....or the Cowboys with Dak don't count....In fact....I think Dak and Goff are both trailers....they NEED a team around them...to pull them to victory.

Now....the real crap is....you wanna guess who I think is a tractor? hmmmm, counselor?

Greg Robinson
Brian Quick

And whatever other players you liked for your own biased reasons. You're transparent. Most people have enough humility to own when they're wrong, but you always dig the hole deeper. Frankly, I just don't care at this point whom you think is a "tractor." But if I ever buy a farm, I'll make sure to ask you.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Young QBs come with ups and downs. He just faced a great defense in their house and has some growing to do. That was a nice playoff primer, now get back to work and let's beat the Saints.

Team that takes the NFC is going to be the one that grows down the stretch the most. It can still be the Rams.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Hey Champ, whatcha doing hiding under there ?

tractor-over-car.jpg

A55VA6

Legend
Goff was good today. Made a lot of nice step ups in the pocket, made some great throws. Took a couple hard hits and didn't seem bothered by any of it.