Goff misses practice due to illness

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Joyner was on IV's hours before a game due to a virus and he ended up playing (well, too).
Pump some liquids and antibiotics in that kid and cut him loose.

The 1979 Cotton Bowl Classic, popularly called the Chicken Soup Game,

Quarterback Joe Montana, who had the flu, led Notre Dame to a come-from-behind victory in the second half after eating a bowl of chicken soup.

The game

Houston gained the lead in the second quarter and led 20–12 at halftime. When the teams returned to the field to start the second half, Joe Montana remained in the locker room.

During the game, Montana's body temperature had dipped to 96 degrees and he had to fight off hypothermia. He was forced to retire to the locker room where the ND medical staff warmed Montana by feeding him chicken bouillon, and by covering him with warm blankets.

By the fourth quarter, Houston had built a 34–12 lead over Notre Dame. Montana returned to the field with 7:37 remaining on the game clock and was cheered actively by the Notre Dame fans. In the final seconds of the game, Notre Dame was behind, but had possession of the ball. With six seconds left, Montana threw the ball out of bounds, which stopped the game clock and just two seconds remained.

The final play was a touchdown pass to receiver Kris Haines as the clock reached zero.

208560_e02515521bf34a5f86fc5da3a3874671.jpg_srz_960_645_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz
RjFGMDJENTk2RDBDMzZFMEJGNjM6YWE3ZWMxOTA1MjZlMTZjYjY3MzdlYmE2ZmFlYjA0YjE6Ojo6OjA=

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually like Goff now he has made me a believer lol just glad my boy Mannion escaping the fisher curse

Last edited:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Unfortunately, I don't feel like we can even judge Goff until we get a new coach/system in place. We could have Tom Brady but in Fishers offense even the greats would look pedestrian IMO.