Goff/McVay pressers: 1/2/19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just watched he latest press conf. with Jared Goff, and I almost blew my drink out my nose. Some unseen lady reporter was asking some question like "Do you think you're funny?" Do your parents think your funny" or some other such nonsense....Then Jared nailed her for asking stupid questions, dropped the mic metaphorically, and walked off...lol

d@mn, watch out Baker Mayfield!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Just watched he latest press conf. with Jared Goff, and I almost blew my drink out my nose. Some unseen lady reporter was asking some question like "Do you think you're funny?" Do your parents think your funny" or some other such nonsense....Then Jared nailed her for asking stupid questions, dropped the mic metaphorically, and walked off...lol

d@mn, watch out Baker Mayfield!
He nailed her right there in front of God and everybody? On TV? That's more than spicy. That's felonious.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Jared dropped that chick on the mat!

Edit: I think it was Lindsay....that is predicated on the fact that Coach McVay just used her name. :sneaky:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's normal during post season pressers to see reporters asking silly and irrelevant questions.

No biggie.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's normal during post season pressers to see reporters asking silly and irrelevant questions.

No biggie.
Yeah, but normally Jared wouldn't say shit, even if he had a mouthful....It was his response that was unique, not the stupid question..lol

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Goff has come a long way since Hard Knocks that's for sure. Brilliant and I just wished he had asked her, funny, how?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's funny. I was thinking how dumb the line of questioning she was going down. Where was the point? Then he pretty much finished the session with what any honest person would have been thinking. Straight up regular guy that can hurl the pig skin.