Goff how could you?????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How much has a Bay Area team paid him? How much is a LA team paying him? How much will he make in endorsements in the various areas?

Besides, Dodgers are better than the Giants - and I'm talking in a moral sense. :whistle:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Goff in 2013 suggested on Twitter that Puig "get a fastball in his ribs" after Puig's excessive celebration after a walk-off home run against the Reds. - LOL

CkUl4oUVEAA_AyE.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My fandom would get in the way if I was an NFL player. Especially playing the Rams. I'm sure Goff grew up hating the team who drafted him #1 overall.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff in 2013 suggested on Twitter that Puig "get a fastball in his ribs" after Puig's excessive celebration after a walk-off home run against the Reds. - LOL

CkUl4oUVEAA_AyE.jpg
I could like this ENOUGH! I am going to hammer Cal andNiner fans with this pic!:rockon:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My fandom would get in the way if I was an NFL player. Especially playing the Rams. I'm sure Goff grew up hating the team who drafted him #1 overall.
No doubt...This is business now, not just fandom for him...and I am pretty sure that all of us would do the same in his position, if we had been drafted by the 49ers as a #1 Overall pick in the NFL Draft. (That's right, I said it!):boxing:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
No doubt...This is business now, not just fandom for him...and I am pretty sure that all of us would do the same in his position, if we had been drafted by the 49ers as a #1 Overall pick in the NFL Draft. (That's right, I said it!):boxing:

Might have to say it to be PC there, but I'd wash my mouth out with soap every time I did...Then gargle with a cold beer..Then finish up by throwing darts at a pic of Colin Prickernick !!!.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The only reason the Giants are in California is because of the Dodgers, however, it's time for the Dodgers to start winning some titles...Giants have done that very well of late, but could never take the Giants seriously with those colors.
Giants%20Cartoon.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure looks good in that Dodger Blue - eh? You really expect him to wear the falcons colors the giants sport? Not a chance. :cool:
Falcons? Those would be Bengal colors in football.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's too young to have any hate for the Rams

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You go Jared. Dodgers are your team now. Screw them midgets in the bay area. Stadium smells like fish anyway. Dodger stadium is a MLB classic. Best stadium in the socal. Well, until Stan's gets built at least. :sneaky:

…..

Legend
Classy move by Puig......

I'm a lifelong Dodger fan, but not a big Puig fan.His post draft tweet and subsequent invitation to Goff however, was pretty cool and surprisingly mature

A55VA6

Legend

Yeah, it's probably a weird position to be in. I know if I was heading into the league as a Rams fan and I got drafted by the 49ers.. I'd feel pretty odd.

I do know Goff has said multiple times that coming to LA and the Rams was his "pipe dream" before the trade and when the Rams traded up he was really excited because he felt it was the "best case scenario" so he probably put his fandom aside and thought this would be the best situation for him.

Man, It's gotta feel weird supporting LA and SF at the same time lol