Goff Final PFF Grade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know many don't care for PFF, and there's a lot I don't like about them. But here's his final grade and I didn't bother listing the article with the other guys ranked ahead of him because it's asinine.

Slide25.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What I love with the above: passer rating vs pressure & vs the blitz, compared to time to throw. Kid had a great season and hoping to see him come back next year even better.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I just can’t wrap my head around them thinking Goff is the 18th best QB in the league (n)

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Weird how almost all the diiferent passing rankings are much higher than 18 yet the overall is 18.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame

Besides those obvious two I would also put him ahead of Mariota, Winston, and Dak.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Weird how almost all the diiferent passing rankings are much higher than 18 yet the overall is 18.

Ya it doesn’t make any sense at all. Bortles ratings are filled with 30+ rankings but he’s still somehow ahead of Goff lol

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
This all sounds pretty accurate to me, and the people in front of him sound about right to me as well. He's so far been serviceable but hardly a game changing QB. It's been my complaint the entire go. But I still hope better games/years are ahead of him. Still an amazing leap in his second season, with the first season being a wash being under Fisher.

TexasRam

Legend
PFF rankings for QB’s are about as legit as ESPN’s hilarious QBR nonsense.

In some of Goffs best games they gave him a 79 rating. It’s comical stuff.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTF?? He had like 28 TD's and 7 INT'! He won 11 games, did not miss any time, completely re-vitalized the Rams entire passing game, and he made others around him look good... like Gurley, Kupp, Woods, and Watkins. And it's only his second year! What more could you possibly ask for? I would rank him top ten.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
108 vs. the blitz! I'm sure some of that had to do with our improved screen game, but wow!

I'm really excited to see Goff's future improvements. One of his best assets at this point in his career is his ability to operate within the pocket. He really has great footwork for being such a young QB.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
18th isn't bad considering he was labeled a bust by many . I look for him to crack the top 10 next year and that's good enough for me.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Garoppolo threw 5 int in 5 games and he is ranked higher in than Goff who only threw 7 in 15? Hmmmm ok

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whyis Goff behind Goroppolo? He played in like 6-7 games, and the Rams game was like preseason for us and their Super Bowl as Jimmy G. padded his stats.

Keenum is a systems QB that is doing well with a great team...but will that translate with his next team if traded?