Goff entering camp well versed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I have now seen two reports about Goff coming into camp pretty damn prepared. Like maybe the kid wants the job!

Steve Wyche just had an interview on NFL network where he quoted to anonymous coaches saying that he is far ahead of where he was at OTA's

Also Pharoh Cooper was talking about how Goff was calling plays when they were working out together and he couldn't remember a couple of them. Then said he went and did a few days of playbook reading with Goff.

Have I gone full HOMER!?

Look at how this team is set up! Young, Athletic, Hard Workers, Lovers of the Game. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm prepared to see up and down reports on the kid as they progress through camp. Work ethic is there and he has the talent and team around him. Only a matter of time!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He knows he can't start unless he knows that playbook front to back.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let's see how the kid reacts when the bullets start flying!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Let's see how the kid reacts when the bullets start flying!

Yeah, right now what he's doing is a part of the whole process of learning to be an NFL quarterback. So far he's passing his exams. But these are all just pop quizzes to ease him in. So far so good. But the bumps are just ahead. He'll have to learn how to navigate through them. There's no substitute for experience. It just takes time.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Man i'm so ready for the preseason games to begin. I set my DVR yesterday to record Hard Knocks. In two weeks first preseason game. can't wait!!!!