Goff Did Great: 3 and out was not his fault

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I kept reading the Goff vs Utah in 2015 comments. I was having some internet issues so I couldn't clarify this earlier when I wanted. However, in that game Goff played against a QB named Travis Wilson - now a back up tight end on our roster.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
He ran out of gas.
He got a flat tire.
He didn't have change for cab fare.
He lost his tux at the cleaners.
He locked his keys in his car.
An old friend came in from out of town.
Someone stole his car.
There was an earthquake.
A terrible flood.
Locusts!

IT WASN'T HIS FAULT !!!

Seems like that could go very well with this song. . .
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OKGLwW1Cw

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Well because the team got worse in every offensive category when he became QB that's not going after Goff that's simply stating a fact
Poor Goff....

poor..poor Goff.

What an incredibly rotten position to be in.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

Is that a Blues Brothers song? I only know it from Tom.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was in any group. He's played with a ton of huge groups.

Tom is by far my favorite.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
There's some "entertaining" click bait on ESPN Rams blog if you need to get angry and laugh at hack journalism. Russilo and Kannell think that Rams have given up on Goff since he only played eight snaps or so. These idiots didn't bother to research to note that McVay had stated before the game that Goff and other starters would only play 6-8 snaps and work would progress through preseason.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's some "entertaining" click bait on ESPN Rams blog if you need to get angry and laugh at hack journalism. Russilo and Kannell think that Rams have given up on Goff since he only played eight snaps or so. These idiots didn't bother to research to note that McVay had stated before the game that Goff and other starters would only play 6-8 snaps and work would progress through preseason.

No starters on any team played more than one series. This is common practice in the first game since they invented pre-season. Only idiots would not know this.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
You catch a quick glimpse of him in the audience when The Blues Brothers are performing in the director's cut extended special Edition 25th Anniversary Edition Japanese bootleg VHS tape transferred on to DVD.

Honest, you do. :D