Goff Day- Bears Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure if I should be disappointed in myself for not having watched this yet. It's been posted here 3 times at least and I still haven't watched it.

Does that make me a bad fan?

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
This is my first time seeing it posted and I found it super interesting (and equally frustrating). Thanks for sharing and confirming I'm not crazy with what I was seeing

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I feel so much better after watching that video. I couldn't understand how all the receivers were covered all game. Now i know Goff just screwed up. Same things probably happened in the lions game and for most of the eagles game. The last two drives of the eagles game the light bulb must have gone on in goff's head because he just dinked and dunked his way the length of the field. Maybe he has finally gotten with the program.

Thank you to these three teams for educating Goff in the reality of the nfl. Take what they give you until they try to take that away, especially when what they give you allows you to move the chains. Then you make them pay.