Goff and Gurley buy polaris vehicles for O Line

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Screenshot_20181222-163413_Instagram.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Should make them wait til they hoist the Lombardi before they give them the keys.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
can they bring them with on the field? maybe they can start running over defensive players again

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Cool thing to do... but lets turn this into another thread about how these guys are letting us down instead.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
NFL.com has a good article about what changed with Rams over last 3 games, McVays fault, Rams getting lazy

Good read

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
I think it's really cool that Goff and Gurley teamed up to get the gifts.

I mean, to me, it seems like it's always either the QB or the RB that buys the OLine gifts, not both -- it makes the one who gave the gift look good and the other guy looks not so good.

Of course it helps when a team has both a QB and RB who are good players.

TexasRam

Legend
Why can’t Goff do anything Elite??

These aren’t real cars and he has to use Gurleys money to finance half the cost.

What a system QB

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jamon gettin hosed again

Queue the "OMG WHY DID WE TRADE JAMON BROWN" posts.

Oh and btw this would have been a great opportunity for "trailer" jokes if Champ were still around. :p