Goff and Gruden

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
I was on the let Goff sit until he's ready wagon, but now I think it's time for him to play. Pass Pro has been good, and it should help open up the running game if he can make the defenses more honest with intermediate and deep throws.

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I actually got a lot more out of this video about Goff then I did from Hard Knocks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Think it was Jim Everette who called it best, that the team wanted Goff to be fully ready but that he would be pressed into action.

We are just about at that point, would be there now with a less secure coach. If Case wants to keep his job he will win the next two.

That is all I want to see right now: 5-2 going into the bye.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It seems to me that Fisher is comfortable with Case, even though Goff might be better even now..No one knows until Goff is in there doing his thing. So..the only way Goff enters the game is: 1) Keenum is injured. 2) Loses several games in a row.
I would love if it was possible to insert Goff in where he could elevate the offense to another level without the season being over, ushering us into the playoffs....I just don't know if that's possible, however....Fisher likes to start veterans, so Case will play until he dies.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I find it very strange that he's never even met Aaron Rodgers.
I think Rodgers is busy

olivia-munn-prestige-magazine-hong-kong-may-2015-cover-and-photos_1.jpg