Go

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Mariota has missed some wide open guys.
Then he comes back and does something incredible.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah. Kinda hit and miss with his throws but about the only hole in his game tonight.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think he may have been pressing a bit to much early on.
He must want this game pretty badly.
He's got it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think he may have been pressing a bit to much early on.
He must want this game pretty badly.
He's got it.
Yeah - he looked like he was pressing but he did settle down a bit. AZ has a pretty good defense. But then that has always been my main knock on Mariota. He gets a bit erratic at times. Somehow, it doesn't end up biting him too bad. I will say though that he really stuck with the pocket most of the game and didn't try to use his legs too much. I sure hope he goes somewhere where he can sit and learn behind a vet. Probably won't happen though.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah - he looked like he was pressing but he did settle down a bit. AZ has a pretty good defense. But then that has always been my main knock on Mariota. He gets a bit erratic at times. Somehow, it doesn't end up biting him too bad. I will say though that he really stuck with the pocket most of the game and didn't try to use his legs too much. I sure hope he goes somewhere where he can sit and learn behind a vet. Probably won't happen though.

I really hope that we trade up for him. He is, by far, my favorite QB in this draft, and I think he can be really special with us.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He did a nice job of keeping his eyes down field under pressure.
I think your right. He'll probably start before he should in the nfl.

I would love to get Hundley and sit him for a few years. Much like Aaron Rodgers. Some of the best QBs in the game were guys that rode the pine for at least 3 years.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He did a nice job of keeping his eyes down field under pressure.
I think your right. He'll probably start before he should in the nfl.

I would love to get Hundley and sit him for a few years. Much like Aaron Rodgers. Some of the best QBs in the game were guys that rode the pine for at least 3 years.

I think there are a few QBs that would work in this scenario. I watch a lot of Pac 12 football but unfortunately, we don't seem to get many of the UCLA games. In the ones I've watched, Hundley seems to need a lot of work to transition but he does appear to have all the tools. I really hope we are able to get a QB fairly early and have him learn behind Bradford. I really think that is the best possible scenario for us.

Back to the Ducks. Their defense really stepped up as well. It looked like AZ was going to come out and try to bully the Ducks but that just wasn't in the cards. That was about the most complete game I've seen the Ducks play all season. They just looked patient AND good on both sides of the ball. Need to straighten out those illegal procedure calls though.

Very good win by our Ducks and just a complete domination of the #7 ranked Wildcats.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think there are a few QBs that would work in this scenario. I watch a lot of Pac 12 football but unfortunately, we don't seem to get many of the UCLA games. In the ones I've watched, Hundley seems to need a lot of work to transition but he does appear to have all the tools. I really hope we are able to get a QB fairly early and have him learn behind Bradford. I really think that is the best possible scenario for us.

Back to the Ducks. Their defense really stepped up as well. It looked like AZ was going to come out and try to bully the Ducks but that just wasn't in the cards. That was about the most complete game I've seen the Ducks play all season. They just looked patient AND good on both sides of the ball. Need to straighten out those illegal procedure calls though.

Very good win by our Ducks and just a complete domination of the #7 ranked Wildcats.
I've seen some Hundley this year. He seems to play well when given the time.
Kessler has looked even better to me at times, but no chance he comes out.