Go get champ bailey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
One of the places we need the vet experience is the secondary. Go get this guy.

ShaneFalco

i love champ, but unless you plan on using him as a safety, his days at corner are done.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Charles Woodson moved to FS and has played pretty well.

If Bailey is open to a position change (and is affordable) I'd bring him in without question.

RamWoodie

Legend
One of the places we need the vet experience is the secondary. Go get this guy.
Go get him for what? It would be like when Ali fought Larry Holmes...Holmes was actually begging the ref to stop the fight.

Champ Bailey is a shell of himself...and he would embarrass himself to play anymore.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I guess we didn't learn anything from Al Harris.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just think there are some spots on a roster where experience and know how are more valuable than physical talent - and I think the Rams are one of the teams who could benefit from some of that wisdom.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Bailey was beaten out by an undrafted rookie in New Orleans. Saints will have to pay him $500k. Pretty much says that Champ is at the end of a stellar career.

KeithA39

UDFA
His playing days are behind him, but I'd always consider bringing him in to see if he'd work out as a coaching assistant.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I love Bradford (and its not his fault) but between him and some other prime players there isn't much cap room to get ANY big name guys or I'm sure Fisher would do it.

ShaneFalco

he definitely would help as a coach type of player to the young cbs we do have though. Im sure he can go back and do that in Denver too as a DB coach.

Philly5

Rookie
If we could afford him, our secondary could certainly benefit from his experience. Kind of like Aeneas.