Go Cornhuskers!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Go Thermopylae on their azzes!!!!!!!!!!!! Beat the Spartans!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank ya! Thank ya very much!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I watched it Bo.

I'm a little bit of a Husker Fan too. I may have told you that I've been to a few games in Lincoln. Such a COLD wasteland. The peeps of NE love them some Big Red.

I have to say, I think Mich St's helmet design is the coolest in college FB though. Having that stripe start out wide and taper off to a point in the back like a Spartan helmet just looks kick ass to me.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
JdashSTL said:
Ramhusker said:
Thank ya! Thank ya very much!

Wow. That was a beatdown on Mich State. Burkhead had a great game.

Yeah Burkhead is the man. I'd love to see him in HORNS! He will go to war for you and won't quit until he's the last man standing. He's an old school warrior!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Selassie I said:
I watched it Bo.

I'm a little bit of a Husker Fan too. I may have told you that I've been to a few games in Lincoln. Such a COLD wasteland. The peeps of NE love them some Big Red.

I have to say, I think Mich St's helmet design is the coolest in college FB though. Having that stripe start out wide and taper off to a point in the back like a Spartan helmet just looks kick ass to me.

Yeah, I'm a bit jealous about that G! It's on my bucket list to see a game in Lincoln.