GMFB | The Los Angeles Rams should be considered Super Bowl favorites right now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

thankfully kyle brandt is nowhere to be seen in this video.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I can not stand this mf. His over the top bs is too much for me. The show is unbearable now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok I'm confused. Title says Kyle Brandt explains why the Rams should be favorites. Then the first post says thankfully Kyle Brandt wasn't there. I think I need a drink.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok I'm confused. Title says Kyle Brandt explains why the Rams should be favorites. Then the first post says thankfully Kyle Brandt wasn't there. I think I need a drink.

It's called laziness. I just copied and pasted the video heading.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I can not stand this mf. His over the top bs is too much for me. The show is unbearable now.
Agreed. They lost half the show and Peter isn't there a lot. Saw one yesterday that had four new dudes and the feel was bad, just way too much energy.

Kay was great at what she did, which is pace shit and set tone. Nate grounded things too. Kyle's obnoxious, he's ok in small chunks but now it's just a bad product compared to what it was.

Looks like the new lineup starts on the 25th. Haven't seen the new girl do her thing yet, hope she's a pro.

oldnotdead

Legend
No games have been played. You get to wear the crown until someone takes it from you. The Rams are the NFL Champs and will be until the end of the next Super Bowl when they will officially start a second reign.

oldnotdead

Legend
Jamie Erdahl yeah I don't know much about her. I liked Rachel, she was a similar (slightly toned down) version of Kay. Jamie is decent eye candy, with implants LOL (not a fan of implants), but I mention it because it reflects a mental attitude that many times is reflected in their personality (i.e. many times a need to overcompensate). On a testosterone filled show, I wonder how that will play.

dang

Legend
Agreed. They lost half the show and Peter isn't there a lot. Saw one yesterday that had four new dudes and the feel was bad, just way too much energy.

Kay was great at what she did, which is pace shit and set tone. Nate grounded things too. Kyle's obnoxious, he's ok in small chunks but now it's just a bad product compared to what it was.

Looks like the new lineup starts on the 25th. Haven't seen the new girl do her thing yet, hope she's a pro.
It was time for Kay Adam’s to go. WAy too much of a fan and too little of an unbiased analyst. Not big on the extreme spray tan either. It’s distracting almost as much as Brandts tired ultra-hype takes.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I think it's a fucking excellent show. No accounting for taste.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The pundits and oddsmakers usually give Tampa the best odds because of Brady. But the Rams make more sense. Roster is better. They're battle tested. Best WR. Best DT. Best CB and a really good quarterback.

jap

Legend
The pundits and oddsmakers usually give Tampa the best odds because of Brady. But the Rams make more sense. Roster is better. They're battle tested. Best WR. Best DT. Best CB and a really good quarterback.
... plus, Tommy Boy hasn't been able to beat the Horns in three meetings since 2020.

oldnotdead

Legend
When I look at this roster, I see one that is better than last year's team. They have much better depth in the secondary, and the addition of Wagner can't be understated. This defense has HOF players at every level, AD on the DL, Wagner in the LBing position, and Ramsey in the secondary. Now fill in around them with Floyd, Gaines and Robinson on the DL, Jones at LB, Rochell, Durant, Fuller, Rapp and Scott in the secondary. They have an elite QB, running backs of Akers, Henderson and Williams, TEs Higbee, Blanton & Hopkins, and outstanding WRs in Kupp, Robinson, and Jefferson.

Only two things can derail their season, injuries and sloppy play. Well maybe also flagrantly bad officiating (missed OPI on Ramsey). Injuries happen but the Rams look to have decent depth all around. Can't do anything about officiating. It's the sloppy undisciplined play that they can control. Do that and this team has a very good shot at repeating.

I liked last year's roster, but I love this one. IMO the only real question mark is at punter. Personally, I hope Dicker can be that guy.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Is that show still on the air, they should replace it with USFL re-runs.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

tommy boy is 0-3 against the Rams since he joined the bucs. 0-1 against Goff and 0-2 against Stafford.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tom's gonna miss Arians on the gameplan side. And Gronk is a big loss. They drafted a TE that looks solid but he probably won't be worth much year one.

I feel like they're gonna get more pressure from the division too. Saints are my darkhorse due to that defense, and the Panthers have a lot of talent. Yeah the Falcons are gonna suck. But maybe ol' Tommy boy gets kicked around a bit this year in the division.