GM Snead and HC Fisher Draft Recap Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2012/04-April/Draft_Recap_042812.mp4[/flv]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
Sounds like Givens will be given every chance to start on the outside along with BQ.
When I was making that other video, and cycling through all their 'usable' video clips, it occurred to me that those two would be phenomenal if they both fully developed in a system that stayed in place for several years. They're like T.O. and Brandon Lloyd to me. One is strong and physical, and the other is quick and extremely athletic. I can see what Fisher/Schottenheimer/Snead saw in those guys now. I encourage people to go and find every imaginable video you can of those two and use your imagination.

You'll see it too. :omg:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I agree X. I love the line at the end of the video. You cannot be scared in the NFL. That, to me, Rams want accountability from the ball boy to Kevin Demoff.

I cannot wait for the practices this summer.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Right at the end, before the clip freaked out, it sounded like as of now Josh Hull will be a starting linebacker. I'm a fan. I hope he plays, and I hope he plays well. I'm not really sure why he couldn't get on the field when he was healthy.

I reloaded the clip and saw the rest.

I love Fisher's sense of humor.

steferfootball

Starter
libertadrocks said:
Sounds like Givens will be given every chance to start on the outside along with BQ.
IMO Givens is less raw, so it wouldn't shock me to see him start before Quick...Quick has said he has never had a positional coach. Givens looks more refined to me.

DR RAM said:
Right at the end, before the clip freaked out, it sounded like as of now Josh Hull will be a starting linebacker. I'm a fan. I hope he plays, and I hope he plays well. I'm not really sure why he couldn't get on the field when he was healthy.
I like Josh Hull too. He played well in the preseason last year. Good player. Hopefully he takes advantage of the opportunity.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I want to get completely shit faced with Snead...

I bet he likes to party.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
What an awesome vid to cap this thing off.

Love this coaching staff and FO so far.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
QuantumOfSalas said:

I bet he likes to party.

lol he has that "you wanna fuck w/ me?!" kinda look.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
QuantumOfSalas said:

I bet he likes to party.

lol he has that "you wanna fuck w/ me?!" kinda look.
That's funny.

"I will say this. If you're feeling froggy, then I suggest you go ahead and jump."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
"Can't Be Scared" Love hearing that.

Plus, add in the fact that we're not punting this year. Fucking Awesome. :twisted:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:

Plus, add in the fact that we're not punting this year. Fucking Awesome. :twisted:

Can't be scared. That's the one that really stuck out as their mantra.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

Can't be scared. That's the one that really stuck out as their mantra.

I have to say,,, I really admire the confidence that Fish and Snead both display. They are both leaders of men, you can see it. Strong leadership like this is going to be so valuable for our team.

Two proud peacocks up there behind the mics.