GM Les Snead on the State of the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams GM Les Snead discusses the state of the Rams & his impressions of Goff. Plus, Snead explains how they plan to execute Gurley’s running game & Bailey’s role with the team. He appeared on ESPNLA-710.

Listen to Snead Interview

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Good get, thx for posting. Worth listening to... Love me some Snead

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Love how right away he puts the guy asking the question in his place pointing out how few sacks the Rams gave up last year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams GM Les Snead discusses the state of the Rams & his impressions of Goff. Plus, Snead explains how they plan to execute Gurley’s running game & Bailey’s role with the team. He appeared on ESPNLA-710.

Listen to Snead Interview
Great Interview. The dream is that Goff develops quickly, and blows away the NFL early on, with how good he really is. I purchased mu HBO Now subscription early in anticipation of Hard Knocks this year. I have watched every single episode of Game of Thrones, and am working on VEEP...but, I JUST WANT TO SEE THE RAMS NOW!:bueller:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Great Interview. The dream is that Goff develops quickly, and blows away the NFL early on, with how good he really is. I purchased mu HBO Now subscription early in anticipation of Hard Knocks this year. I have watched every single episode of Game of Thrones, and am working on VEEP...but, I JUST WANT TO SEE THE RAMS NOW!:bueller:
Was that with Directv? If so how much?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Love how right away he puts the guy asking the question in his place pointing out how few sacks the Rams gave up last year.

LOL yup he squashed that crap asap.
Steve Ireland will be doing a lot of interviewing of Les Snead. He is just asking the question for doubters. Mason is a huge Rams fan.
It was also ask about Goff taking a lot of sacks,more than The Rams OL protecting the QB.
As a Rams up to date Rams fan you know about the young OL & the injuries that took place.The shuffling of Lineman & mostly the lack of foot speed from Nick Foles. The play calling as well.
At the end of the season things settled even without Saffold & J. Brown .
--Ireland is a big Laker fan & supports his local team. He is a class radio talk host.He is a homer,but like his devil advocate ways.
--Snead sucked on some of that Chip Kelly ( guess what )not wanting it to get in the 9er locker room.--