Glennon Could Yield 3rd Round Pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl

Feeling in league circles is that the Buccaneers, should they be willing to trade Glennon, would yield as high as a 3rd-round pick.

Irish

Starter
Before anyone gets up in arms (re: Bradford), just remember:

1) WAY better contract

2) Isn't seen as a one year rental

3) Has not had multiple season ending ACL injuries and surgeries

4) He is worth as high as a 3rd round pick, not a 3rd round pick. It could be a 5th, or a 4th, but not a 2nd. The pick is most likely conditional based on performance benchmarks.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But he looks like Napolean Dynamite!
1837aee8d5547188988cd41efcd3531f.jpg

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
And meanwhile Tampa is taking a QB #1 overall to lead them to the Playoffs.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame

1) WAY better contract

4) He is worth as high as a 3rd round pick, not a 3rd round pick. It could be a 5th, or a 4th, but not a 2nd. The pick is most likely conditional based on performance benchmarks.

He's also a serviceable QB who we could WIN with.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would give a third for Glennon.

Peyton and Eli look like dorks too and their teams follow them.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A conditional 3rd next year? Sure, that sounds about right for a serviceable backup.

If I was Tampa Bay I would prefer a third from next years draft over a third in this years draft, but don't picks. Lose around of value when they are a year removed? So, that would make the pick equal to a fourth this year.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
If I was Tampa Bay I would prefer a third from next years draft over a third in this years draft, but don't picks. Lose around of value when they are a year removed? So, that would make the pick equal to a fourth this year.
And if the decision were mine to be made, from a Rams perspective, I would offer no more than that.

Athos

Legend
Strange amount they're asking since they absolutely don't seem to like him at all given how much they've plugged him in and then yanked him back out of the starter's role. Tells me they don't value him much.

So why should other teams value him at a 3rd?

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

1) WAY better contract

I dunno Irish, my brother in law is a Buc's Fanatic and he doesn't really endorse Glennon.

But then again, lots of Rams fan's don't endorse Bradford, so yeah.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I've always wondered why a QB who couldn't start in Tampa is seen as a semi-jewel in a trade scenario...Obviously there could things I don'r see or know about, but I'm not real interested in him at almost any price...

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I'd give up a 3rd for him before I would waste a 3rd on any of the QBs in this draft, but would really like it if we could give them a 3rd next year as opposed to this year since we already dont have a 4th and a 6th. that would leave us with only 4 picks in the draft.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
:Madden Moment: Trade them for Scott Wells and Davin Joseph plus a 6th.