glass half full

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Well, looks like we beefed up our OL . and oh by the way did you notice we picked up Todd Gurley . I'm pretty sure nick Foles is gonna have a real good year . our receivers are locked and loaded . and that greg williams defense is going to make a large splash this year. So I say negativiy be gone my friends for in my humble opinion it is "THE YEAR OF THE RAM " .... I can't wait to unload on the NFC west. And head strong into the playoffs as division champs. Go Rams!!!

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I just don't get how people can get all upset before these guys even play a single game. At this point I don't care who is drafted or what the schedule is. As long as they line up and win that's all that matters. Everything else will just get me all worked up because they didn't pick who I wanted them to or because we have a certain strength of schedule. Show me wins guys. That's all that matters. No more excuses. This is year four.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
If they hit on both these OL, I'll gladly forget about the Mannion pick.

They added some serious meat on that line. But I am concerned that we reached for two players who, as it stands now, could be thrown in the starting lineup.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Anyone who is upset at this point should realize that the Rams entire scouting department is pretty good and that their team can do a lot better than any one of us can do as a hobby.

We got big upfront and we took a shot at a QB. We have more picks tomorrow then we did and we did add Gurley!

This draft is going pretty damn well right now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn straight...We are not done yet, but both those OL prospects look good, and we have a transcendent pick in Todd Gurley...We have a very decent stable of WR's and a QB that's better than Shaun Hill (Nick Foles)..We have a Defense that may be one of the best.

We WILL contend for the NFC West..BOOK IT!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I got a Todd Gurley football card in my Upper Deck 2015 Draft pack today! Pretty excited after that.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Also, we don't have to wait all day for the draft to start; the 4th round begins at 11:00 am (CT)!

Athos

Legend
The glass half full is that we hopefully have our O-Line/RB put together so we can sell off next year's draft for Cardale Jones.

That's my only positive from this draft now.

JRobinson

MiLB
I, like others who have already posted in this thread, do not understand how others can be so upset and be so judgmental towards a player/pick, when we have not seen the likes of any of them in the NFL uniform playing on the Sunday after being coached up by Boudreau or Winkie. There are always going to be players that people want to see taken by our beloved team, but that hardly ever happens. All of the other 32 teams have very well rounded knowledge of the players that are coming out even a year from now. I understand the frustrations from fans about certain picks, But after the frustration, comes the support system of the team. Now, is that time.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Listed Under "Losers" (ESPN)

NFC West run defenses: After grabbing the draft's best bruising runner in Todd Gurley, they picked up a road-grading right tackle Rob Havenstein in the second round and athletic guard Jamon Brown in the third. It doesn't hurt that last year's first round pick, left tackle Greg Robinson, flat-out blows defenders off the ball in the running game. The Ramsare set up to challenge Marshawn Lynchand the Seahawks as the division's dominant ground attack.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Don't forget. We added a 3rd rnd pick without giving up next years 2nd from Philly.
I believe they were trying to move down a second time.

RAMBUSH

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I concerned about one thing, our feet might get real sore from kicking so much ass this year. Ha Ha...

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Well I concerned about one thing, our feet might get real sore from kicking so much ass this year. Ha Ha...
I worry about getting repetitive strain injuries from the shear amount of ass kicking...

UDFA
I'm optimistic that they have constructed a complete roster.
If they hit big on the first three picks? Should be markedly improved team.
Solid, solid special teams... Aggressive, rising defense... And a functional offense?
A winning season actually seems very possible.
9ers will be a shit show, I'm very confident.
Cardinals? There's the division wild card. I'm praying Gurley is the real deal.