Glad this Terrible Year is Over...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It has no affect on me loving the Rams. I'm not one of those guys who says location means nothing, either. Being in STL means everything to me. But I still love the team regardless. Last I checked there will be football in STL this fall and I'll be at several games. I didn't buy my Donald jersey to just look pretty on the wall.

I will say it again, I admire and appreciate your attitude and support for the team we all love.

So who's the chick in your avatar? :ROFLMAO:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Missed the entire half-time show. Fixed dinner for me and my dog. :) How was Katy Perry?

She was good looking but vapid and boring. Then they threw some has been, woman rapper up there.
Just wow!o_O

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure if it is the destruction of the product that is the NFL, or if it is old age, or some combo of the two that's causing me to lose interest in the NFL.
You know, I've wondered that myself for the past couple years.

I still buy The Sunday Ticket. I still watch every game.

But the passion isn't nearly what it was before this stretch of really bad to mediocre football. Year after year of bad football has definintely taken it's toll on me.

I'm getting up in years now and I want results (read success). I'm growing tired of mediocre football now. It was fine for a while, after all that really bad stuff.

But, with each passing year, I yearn more and more for success. Playoffs. Please.

I'm not getting any younger.... please????

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The halftime show and even most of the commercials sucked as well as the game.
Undoubtedly the worst halftime show I can recall! Of course their have been quit a few were I was Drunk and talking all thru Halftime!!:D

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
The 2 biggest things that made me feel down this season.

1) Bradford going down in preseason.
2) That fucking pick in SD, the vibe was real in Qualcom and that play killed it!